FS- Black 2001 Cobra 23K miles

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Very nice, when did u drive it?

I bought the car in the summer of 2007, stored it during the winter, drove it a couple months this summer, and now it's being stored in Chicago while I work in Arizona. Thanks for the question,

and all PM's have been answered

Evan601

Established Member
I bought the car in the summer of 2007, stored it during the winter, drove it a couple months this summer, and now it's being stored in Chicago while I work in Arizona. Thanks for the question,

and all PM's have been answered

thanx for the answer, wish i could buy it

DREX01AZ

Established Member
Do you have a catted mid pipe for it??

Not right now, but Bassani makes high flow cats for my x pipe which slide right in with no welding. I also have the stock h-pipe which I could put back on for emissions if that's an issue. The cars pretty loud right now and I was looking to get a catted h/x pipe, or maybe some bassani cats.

Evan601

Established Member
Not right now, but Bassani makes high flow cats for my x pipe which slide right in with no welding. I also have the stock h-pipe which I could put back on for emissions if that's an issue. The cars pretty loud right now and I was looking to get a catted h/x pipe, or maybe some bassani cats.

that would be fine with me, would you consider throwin the stock H-pipe in with the car??

DREX01AZ

Established Member
that would be fine with me, would you consider throwin the stock H-pipe in with the car??

Of course, everything comes with the car so if you wish to put it back to fully stock you can.:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread