FS. BF 2.8 pulley and whipple 3.5 pulley and Xcal2

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
FS. BF 2.8 pulley and whipple 3.5 pulley and SCT Xcal2, and AEM wideband o2

silver BF eaton upper pulley like new $50 shipped SOLD

Whipple 3.5 upper pulley $50 shipped sold

AEM 6-in-1 Gauge-Type Wideband o2 UEGO Controller, 2 months old LIKE NEW yours for $175 shipped

SCT Xcal2 $175 shipped
you can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

JamesHell

to poor to be fast
Established Member
Give me a sales pitch on the A/F gague. I need a wideband. Does this come with O2 sensor, And all bezels and faces? What does it mean 6 in 1? Im not familiar with this gague. Why are you selling it?
Thanks for indulging my ignorance,
James

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
Give me a sales pitch on the A/F gague. I need a wideband. Does this come with O2 sensor, And all bezels and faces? What does it mean 6 in 1? Im not familiar with this gague. Why are you selling it?
Thanks for indulging my ignorance,
James

i am seling it because i got the Fast dual a/f so i could meater AFR's on both banks

yes is comes with the 02 as well, it is a complete kit,

here is the info on the AEM

AEM 6-in-1 Gauge-Type UEGO Controller
**NEW AND IMPROVED**

AEM's Wideband UEGO Controllers are now available in gauges that include a single-channel analog output with a Bosch O2 sensor in one unit! These air/fuel ratio gauges feature an LED readout and sweeping LED "needle" that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The 52mm (2 1/16 in.) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods, and they can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.

24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engines air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda (11.0:1 to 17.0:1)

* Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time (10.0:1 to 18.5:1)

* User-selectable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and most programmable engine management systems

* NEW! Switch between AFR or Lambda readout with a twist of a switch (included face plate change is required for proper readout)

* NEW! Included black and silver bezels, black and white AFR gauge faces and black Lambda gauge face allow you to personalize the look of your gauge!

* NEW! Quick-Connect system eases installation by allowing users to mount the gauge and sensor wiring separately

* Ideal AFR monitoring tool for carbureted applications and engine dynamometers

* Does not oscillate AFR like narrow band sensors

* Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)

* Accurate to 0.1 AFR

* Bosch UEGO sensor included

Users who are viewing this thread