FS: Bassani Stainless Exhaust w/ Hi-Flow Cats

typhoon43

Established Member
**SOLD

Hi Gang. I thought I was going to get to keep this for my new turbo build, but it's not going to work. I have an SS Bassani Exhaust and the Bassani midpipes w/ high-flow cats. In my opinion, this combo has the best sound of anything I've heard. I'm going to offer the entire setup for a week, and if it doesn't sell, I'll do the midpipes. I'll include all the hangers as well. Retail is over 1200.00 for this setup. I'm asking 650 plus shipping. I have a UPS account, so you can tell me your Zip Code and I can get the total. The system itself has 30k miles on it. As most of you know, I blew my engine in January. I pushed a bit of oil through the exhaust. I'll blow it out with carb cleaner and compressed air as much as I can, and I'll clean it up as well. Excuse the pic. It was the only one I took while we were yanking my old engine. It will clean up great. I'm sure once it's fitted, it will just burn the rest of the oil off as well. I just need to get it moving so I can finish up my build and get a new custom exhaust made. Paypal accepted (add 3%)

Thanks for looking guys!

Bassani-Full.jpg

Last edited:

typhoon43

Established Member
Midpipe may be BX. I need to check. I know the Catback is SS.

It's just dirty :D

It sold about 30 minutes after I posted on NLOC. Just getting back over here to check.

Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread