FS: Bassani "Race" axle back

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
SOLD SOLD

Bassani "Race" axle back; 2.5" inlet w/ 4" rolled tips.

Muffler cans and tips are fully polished. No road rash or blems.

They look EXACTLY like the ones in the pic below (NOT the actual units; will get pics in next couple days).

46075.jpg

They have a very nice sound overall, typical Bassani note. Deeper than most axle backs, very smooth note with stock midpipe. Volume slightly less than SGT's/5GT, but without the ridiculous drone. Note is slightly higher as well.

Not as hollow or raspy as Corsa, deeper than Magnaflow full size cans and louder, not as deep as SGT/5GT but a more pleasing note/mellow, have similar tonal qualities to FRPP GTA's; but "more" of it (louder volume) and not quite as hollow as GTA's.

Sorry, no clips, I bought them lightly used and ran them for about 20mins.

$355 with Free shipping in Cont. US.

http://www.evoperform.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=20

Will ship to Canada for slight increase in shipping cost (whatever added cost is).

Will consider trades for either of the following:

Corsa (any)
FRPP "KR"

Last edited:

tjs98gt

Established Member
my buddy has those on his 06 gt with long tubes and an offroad x pipe and i think it sounds great. definately a very very deep sound and not as loud as you would think they would be for no cats and relatively small mufflers

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
my buddy has those on his 06 gt with long tubes and an offroad x pipe and i think it sounds great. definately a very very deep sound and not as loud as you would think they would be for no cats and relatively small mufflers

So you think they sound deep american muscle car? I plan to probably add an h pipe...not x.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
They are deep to be a 'small can' muffler.

Not raspy; quite mellow with the stock X.

PM replied w/more details.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread