FS BAB Vortech/built/T56 Cobra

qwikhuh

Established Member
BAB, Vortech, Built motor, T-56 $9k and it is not sold? wow this market SUCKS

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
I will consider shipping IF the buyer sets all the shipping up so that all I have to do is drop the car off at the shippers in San Antonio TX, remember people that I do not have the title in hand its sitting at USAA

qwikhuh

Established Member
I was ready to fly down to TX and buy this car. I sent the OP a PM about it and never heard anything back. I am guessing he sold it already or isn't that interested in actually selling it since he has logged on since I sent the PM.

Last edited:

FATPAUL

To The Bat-Mobile!
Established Member
I was ready to fly down to TX and buy this car. I sent the OP a PM about it and never heard anything back. I am guessing he sold it already or isn't that interested in actually selling it since he has logged on since I sent the PM.

^:??:Did i talk to you over the phone about this car? If anyone has any q's pm me, i owned the car before tim.

Anyways tim you better get back with some of these people if you havnt sold it yet.

Last edited:

mysteed

Established Member
Same here. I actually made plans with friends so that I could come down there abd get the car and have a place to stay overnight.

Users who are viewing this thread