[FS: Angleton, TX] HP Pavilion dv6707us Laptop

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Recently purchased this laptop about ~1 month ago from Office Depot here locally. I'm looking to sell it as I don't use it as much as I thought I would. It has Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) /w SP1 Package already installed onto it as well. Standard one year manufactures warranty, and a subscription of Windows Live One Care for an entire year (purchased ~2 weeks ago).

Specs:
--------
AMD Athlon64 X2 Dual-Core Processor TK-57 (512KB L2 Cache) 1.9 GHz
15.4" WXGA HD Brightview Widescreen Display
160GB (5400RPM) Hard-drive.
2GB DDR2 SDRAM
802.11b/g WLAN
Super Multi 8X DVD+R/RW with Double Layer Support
Standard 6-Cell Lithium-lon Battery
ExpressCard/54 PC Card Slot
HP Mobile Remote Control
nVIDIA GeForce 7150M Graphics Card
Built in HP WebCam

It has I believe 4 USB Ports, S-Video Port, as well as a VGA on the side....I have the original box the Notebook came in with all the CD's and Computer Manuals that came with it originally out of the box. All cables included as well to charge / use the laptop.

I paid $755.00 out the door with tax, I also have a Targus laptop carrying case to go along with it that was $60.00 if you would want that included. The going price on these laptops from what I've seen brand new is $700-$800 on several computer selling websites....so I think my price listed below is reasonable for how long I've owned the computer.

I'm looking to get $620 for the laptop and $30 for the brand new targus laptop carrying case. If you are interested please post here in this thread. I live in angleton, tx.

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Here is a picture I found of it on the internet...(sorry I have no digital camera anymore as it got stolen).

hp_dv2500t_imprint%20finish_radiance.jpg

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump, if you have any questions please post them. Also if you aren't comfortable with the price i've listed post your offer, be reasonable though. :)

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Bump, really need this gone by monday-tuesday....need the extra cash for riding gear.

'04SilverGT

SVT Poster
Established Member
Ok, since I've had this listed on ebay and on here I've gotten zero interest in this thing, well except for one guy wanting it for work....but hasn't contacted me back yet....is the price too high or just no one needs / wants a laptop?

If my price is too high, please post an offer....Price is OBO.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Ok, since I've had this listed on ebay and on here I've gotten zero interest in this thing, well except for one guy wanting it for work....but hasn't contacted me back yet....is the price too high or just no one needs / wants a laptop?

If my price is too high, please post an offer....Price is OBO.

i think the market is just dead for these things right now. Im trying to sell a brand new alienware m9700 and i havent gotten any offers at all for it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread