FS: American Racing Headers Pure Thunder axleback 11+

Sonic 03 Cobra

Yes, that's a 2011
Established Member
For sale is a pair of ARH "Pure Thunder" mufflers, designed for both factory and longtube exhausts. These sound awesome, and the only reason I am selling is because it's "too loud" for the wife. I purchased these direct from ARH last August and have put about 2500 miles on them and they are cosmetically in like-new condition. Asking $500 + buy pays shipping. These retail around $800 new.

Here's the writeup on Lethal's site:
If the sound of your factory mufflers just isn’t cutting it but drone and high pitch rasp is a concern, ARH has the answer with our recently developed Pure Thunder Axle Back system for the 2011 and up GT500 and 5.0L GT. Our goal was to design an axle back that provides a deep mellow tone at cruise and idle and as the name implies, Pure Thunder when rowing through the gears. The mufflers and our 4” polished tips are 100% US made using the finest 304 S/S. They’re a straight thru design that have already supported 900 plus HP and 150 MPH ET’s. With no drone or annoying rasp to deal with (with or without headers) our Pure Thunder axle back could be exactly what your ride needs.

I have an in-cabin video on you tube here
[youtube_browser]wJtv6cWcEbE[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread