FS: Airaid intake for 11/12 GT

vschaos

Established Member
FS: Airaid intake and Tuner for 11/12 GT

$225 for Airaid intake. Can send pictures via email. Just PM me email address and will send pictures. Only used for few hundred miles as I traded in the car for something else so cant use it.

Edit: Adding the SCT handheld tuner that I used with the intake as well. I thought I would use it on the F150 I bought, but decided not too. Tuner was used on my 2012 GT with computer code YGK0. I'll get rid of both together for $450 shipped as it costs roughly $40-$45 to ship them both within the states.

Last edited:

vschaos

Established Member
Can you send pics to [email protected] Also, this is the intake that has the venturi adapter so it doesn't require a tune, correct?

Will send pictures when I get home and take some. I didnt have the chance to take one yesterday and fiance is running errands. Yes this is the intake that has the adapter in it so you dont have to have a tune. If you want more flow you just take out the adapter and get a tune.

vschaos

Established Member
Intake still for sale. All items that come from AirAid are in the box including the tube that can be used with it in case you dont want to tune your car.

Users who are viewing this thread