FS Aeroforce Red GT500 edition gauge

KingCobra07

Traction is a virtue
Established Member
Selling my aeroforce interceptor gauge. Its the GT500 edition, with a black bezel and SVT faceplate. It includes all wiring and a silver bezel, 2 extra faceplates, and 1 extra clear screen cover...its a sweet little gauge, great for monitoring iat2's and coolant temps, or any 2 parameters your obd2 ports reads. I may also have a rousch vent gauge pod in my parts drawer i can include for an extra $15

Asking $140 shipped + pp fees
Extra $15 for rousche gauge pod.

Pm or text me. 206-852-zero158

20181020_173413_zpsippp2qjf.jpg

Last edited:

Willie

Established Member
It doesn't even have to be an Aeroforce WB. The gauge has multiple analog inputs (0 - 5v). If the WB gauge has an analog output, they will talk to each other. I have an Innovate Motorsports LC-2 WB and it works with my Interceptor gauge... just needed to input a formula into the Interceptor, which is simple...

Jperez21

Established Member
does this gauge come with a pod? i do not want the vent gauge pod. what is the best price you can give me?

KaspFivehundo

Established Member
It doesn't even have to be an Aeroforce WB. The gauge has multiple analog inputs (0 - 5v). If the WB gauge has an analog output, they will talk to each other. I have an Innovate Motorsports LC-2 WB and it works with my Interceptor gauge... just needed to input a formula into the Interceptor, which is simple...

I have the wiring for the Innovative wideband (the o2 sensor and wiring but no gauge). Are you saying I can use this as the gauge if I plug the cable into the analog port and input the formula? this is for a gt500 07 and if i do this i will be able to display info from both the Wideband and the OBD2 at the same damn time?

KingCobra07

Traction is a virtue
Established Member
I have the wiring for the Innovative wideband (the o2 sensor and wiring but no gauge). Are you saying I can use this as the gauge if I plug the cable into the analog port and input the formula? this is for a gt500 07 and if i do this i will be able to display info from both the Wideband and the OBD2 at the same damn time?
Yes. You can set the formula however your wideband reads out.

Users who are viewing this thread