FS: Aeroforce dual setup

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Just took them off the car. Dual Aeroforce Interceptor scan gauges. Silver face, SVT plate, Black bezels, Green LED

$300

LlzoRz2l.jpg

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
What you see in the pic is what I have for sale. Just the two gauges, with the SVT face, black bezel and green LED. I am not selling the SOS pod and I'm pretty sure I don't have the original packaging, but I will take a look in the garage tonight.

Price is FIRM

blwn89gt

Established Member
My buddy and I want these and can pay ASAP. Just let me know if the other deals fall through.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I had several interested parties PM me. Another guy pulled the trigger about 6 hours before you. If he doesn't pay within 48 hours, you're next in line.

Dude this is such a let down. You told me a price and I responded right after agreeing to pay ASAP. Never heard back and have sent 2 PMs asking to send me your Paypal address. I really needed these too. :nonono:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
This isn't the first time something like this has happened to one of my sales before.

I can tell you that this will be the LAST time that I discuss anything via PM's about an item for sale. Too much behind the scenes shit and people get pissy.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Dude this is such a let down. You told me a price and I responded right after agreeing to pay ASAP. Never heard back and have sent 2 PMs asking to send me your Paypal address. I really needed these too. :nonono:

Your definition of "right after" needs some work. He asked for my payment details about 5 hours before you did. I'm sorry.
Also, I apologize for not being awake at 1 in the morning, I do have a job that I have to be on time for in the wee hours of the morning so I am usually in bed by then.

Like I said, if he changes his mind, they're yours if you still want them. Otherwise they go back on the market.

S9hQBVA.png

Ep8LiS5.png

ZBvAXwT.png

Last edited:

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Your definition of "right after" needs some work. He asked for my payment details about 5 hours before you did. I'm sorry.
Also, I apologize for not being awake at 1 in the morning, I do have a job that I have to be on time for in the wee hours of the morning so I am usually in bed by then.

Like I said, if he changes his mind, they're yours if you still want them. Otherwise they go back on the market.

Ok man point taken about the technicality of the situation. I did in fact message you as soon as I saw your PM. But there's no need to get so hasty towards me about this and make it public knowledge. You could have easily just told me through PM what the status was. I am not a psychic and have no clue of your life and what's involved. All I intend to do is hope to purchase your gauges, simple as that.

Sorry I assumed that you'd be awake. I didn't realize the time difference. Also, svtp has you as active all the time so I've the vaguest idea when you're really online. I thank you though for still considering me after the misunderstanding. It was never my intention to offend. If I did, my apologies. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread