FS: 98 Cobra; Blown, Built..... 10K!!!!!!

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I dont know what its putting down but it pegs the mass air around 5500 RPM. I bought a Mafia but I dont know how to tune it. The body has 111xxx miles on it. I will have some pictures of the interior tonight. 9K TAKES IT, IT JUST NEEDS A NEW HOME BECAUSE I DONT HAVE TIME FOR IT ANYMORE. MY DAD AND I HAVE STARTED BUILDING HOT RODS AND RACE CARS FOR CUSTOMERS AND CAN USE THE SPACE IN THE GARAGE.

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
LOL the car is amazing i just dont want it anymore. The longer i have it the more i spend and i need to save money for college and my race car i am planning on building in a couple years. It sits in my garage all week then comes out on sunday maybe...... Hit me up if anyone is interested it just needs to go.

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I think this coming week im going to drop it off at Xessive Motorsports so the tuner can tune my car. I was talking to him earlier and we were talking so i might go drop it off monday. He is really good and i will be the first ford he tunes. He has all his certificates from ford from when he used to work at the dealer. He ha.s the fastest stock bottom end Fbody in the country which also is full interior no weight reduction. He works wonders on those cars and im hoping he will work magic on mine

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Subscribing to see what it puts down. Have you always ran it without a filter? Any accidents in it's past? Interior shots as well please. I have family in corpus christi that could take a look at it for me :)

DutyK

Established Member
Send me an email With all the pics, Vin #, bottom price and some more info on the engine who did the engine work and how many miles on the blower Any receipts? [email protected] Thanks

Last edited:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
TTT.....I broke the transmission but ill let it go for 7500 you come and pick it up. Everything is fine. I think it was the input shaft that let go. Car still turns on and goes in gear but doesnt move. You can push it and when it rolls there are no noises. This is a perfect car and even better price. Now you can have extra money to throw in a T56. I am trying to get pictures but two jobs and college is hard.

Last edited:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Ill try to see how much it would be to ship it to cali. Im currently driving my sisters Lightning because i have no car. This cars sale would allow me to buy a new car or truck.

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
Wow. You could have sold the blower kit separately for 2-3k at least, then still gotten more then that for the car with a built motor and all.

Users who are viewing this thread