FS: 97 former roush terminated t56, irs, built 03 motor

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
I have a full show & go 1998 C5 Corvette with the best of everything done to it. It cost 50K new and has another 30K invested in it over the last few years. I am getting ready to put it up for sale at 24K

I have a few pics and sound clip.

Sound Clip:
th_1998CorvetteSoundClip2009_08_25_19_.jpg

Last edited:

venomous99

Established Member
I have a full show & go 1998 C5 Corvette with the best of everything done to it. It cost 50K new and has another 30K invested in it over the last few years. I am getting ready to put it up for sale at 24K

I have a few pics and sound clip.

Sound Clip:
th_1998CorvetteSoundClip2009_08_25_19_.jpg

beautiful car...im looking for the latest gen however..
ttt

Yaterstang

Established Member
Out of the mustang game, you'll be back eventually! This is the nicest SN95 out right now, those rims are the shit!

All the work you have in it, please make sure you get exactly what your looking for otherwise keep it.

venomous99

Established Member
Out of the mustang game, you'll be back eventually! This is the nicest SN95 out right now, those rims are the shit!

All the work you have in it, please make sure you get exactly what your looking for otherwise keep it.

thanks bro...for the time being ill be out of stangs and it will be quite difficult to justify buying another one when a vette out performs a stang in everything.

im taking my time selling this car and know it will take the right buyer to get it. i know what was spent on it and at the price id be sellling at, id still be losing my ass on the deal. if the rain wasnt so bad, i think i would be tryign to take the car out more. dammit

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that is nice!! glws

i like how you kept the original instument cluster, most terminator conversions i've seen use the whole dash assy, etc

venomous99

Established Member
that is nice!! glws

i like how you kept the original instument cluster, most terminator conversions i've seen use the whole dash assy, etc

yeah that's cuz many who do the conversions use the electronics as well. for mine, i still use the stock harness and the cluster came from a sn95 cobra, which i had to adapt to the GT setup since some of the gauges werent functional after the cluster swap.

Users who are viewing this thread