FS: 97 former roush terminated t56, irs, built 03 motor

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
GLWS, i said out loud before i entered the thread that i hope its not yours..and well it is..great car worth every penny, beautiful example!! wish i could haz!

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
Hello I have this for GTO for trade:GTO pictures by vjay88 - Photobucket

Salvage Title

6.0l 30,000 miles, very strong motor, and transmission, Auto, Spintech catback, Intake, Aftermarket nav f700bt, and Rockford fosgate sub and amp in hendrix engineering box,

Very Rare dealer optioned rims, RK sport spoiler, Front Billet black Pontiac emblem, 06 Tail lights, L.E.D. lights throughout car

Problems: Scratch in rear bumper, One chip in windshield, Glove box doesn’t open right. Thats it.

Thanks and I'm local near concord

venomous99

Established Member
Hello I have this for GTO for trade:GTO pictures by vjay88 - Photobucket

Salvage Title

6.0l 30,000 miles, very strong motor, and transmission, Auto, Spintech catback, Intake, Aftermarket nav f700bt, and Rockford fosgate sub and amp in hendrix engineering box,

Very Rare dealer optioned rims, RK sport spoiler, Front Billet black Pontiac emblem, 06 Tail lights, L.E.D. lights throughout car

Problems: Scratch in rear bumper, One chip in windshield, Glove box doesn’t open right. Thats it.

Thanks and I'm local near concord
nice car and not sure what you're valuing it at..a gto is not my 1st choice but perhaps if the price is right u never know. but just so you know, deciding to go with a gto woudl be more money driven than my preference or lack thereof for a gto.

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
nice car and not sure what you're valuing it at..a gto is not my 1st choice but perhaps if the price is right u never know. but just so you know, deciding to go with a gto woudl be more money driven than my preference or lack thereof for a gto.

I have to ask. What amount would you want?

venomous99

Established Member
i dont know honestly cuz i never paid attention to GTO's. what is the salvage from? wreck or theft? the fact that its salvaged i cant see myself valuing it much.

venomous99

Established Member
thanks for the offer but i think ill pass.

folks..its official the car is off the market. ive decided to keep it.

Users who are viewing this thread