FS: 97 Cobra

Venomous96Cobra

NEWBIE SVT *****
Established Member
hmmm! it's a bad time to try to sell car's, just like homes, unless you're a buyer with cash! it is a seller's market! people are losing jobs and looking to sell their cars just to pay rent, or to not lose their home! I just paid $6000 for my 96cobra with extremely similar mods! and similar mileage... Good Luck with the sale! but remember buying a cobra is a want! not a need, so be prepared to take a lower than you expect price if you need to sell...

Last edited:

CobraBallz97

Established Member
hmmm! it's a bad time to try to sell car's, just like homes, unless you're a buyer with cash! it is a seller's market! people are losing jobs and looking to sell their cars just to pay rent, or to not lose their home! I just paid $6000 for my 96cobra with extremely similar mods! and similar mileage... Good Luck with the sale! but remember buying a cobra is a want! not a need, so be prepared to take a lower than you expect price if you need to sell...

I hear ya. Times are tough in general. You mean it's a buyer's market though. I'm not hurting to sell so I'll wait until I get the right offer for it. Thanks!

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
I had an O/R X pipe and the only time my check engine light came on was when a header bolt was about to fall out...

Will you take $6500??

Users who are viewing this thread