FS: 97 Cobra

CobraBallz97

Established Member
I've decided to sell my 97 Cobra in order to free up some funds being that I'm going back to school.
**PRICE DROPPED AGAIN--as of 4/16** $7,000 OBO
Updated w/ more pics
1997 Cobra
-White w/ Black Leather
-97,700 mi
-4.10's
-MM Clutch Quadrant
-UPR Offroad X
-Side exit exhaust
-Pro 5.0 Shifter
-BBK Cold Air Intake
-MSD 8.5mm Wires
-Aluminum Driveshaft
-Spec Stg 1 Clutch (installed ~700 mi ago)
-Ford Racing B Springs
-10th Anni. Cobra Rims Gunmetal Center Polished Lip
17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear
-Nitto 555's 255/45-17 285/40-17 like new
-Cobra Grill Emblem
-Clear Corners
-Black COBRA rear bumper inserts
-Legal Tint

I'll throw in the stock mid-pipe and side exhaust skirts (right skirt is cracked where tip exits)
*The only paint flaw is a spot on the passenger fender that the paint has chipped away (approx 3" in diameter) I covered it w/ touch up paint.
*Sideskirts are currently off the car because the right one cracked from debris in the road. The pass side exhaust took a hit from the debris and is slightly misaligned, and the side exhaust tip was knocked off, easy fix.
*Check engine light is on due to offroad x pipe.

100_0747.jpg

100_0746.jpg

100_0751.jpg

100_0745.jpg

whitecobra9.jpg

Pics of how the car currently sits, taken today. I apologize for the car being dirty in the pics.

160.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

164.jpg

171.jpg

166.jpg

It was a sunny morning, pic didn't come out great but interior is in good shape. Has the usual creases in the leather.
168.jpg

169.jpg

Very small tear in the rear seat that was there when I purchased the car. (approx 1/2")
170.jpg

Spot on the fender where the paint chipped, also there when I purchased the car
162.jpg

Call Marc @ 631-553-5322 or email @ [email protected]
Car is located in Ft Myers, FL.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

SCBQQSTN

Established Member
do you have the stock gears? would consider a trade with a lightning? PM me bottom dollar, I am a serious buyer.

nitrovic

Established Member
I thought there would be a little more interest....:shrug:

I feel for everybody selling right now (everybody that is in the ballpark like you and is not trying to sell a car for 3-4 grand above the value). I tried to get a loan from my bank for another Mustang about a month ago, the bank wanted a copy of the title!!! I have perfect credit btw!! I can't imagine giving some stranger a copy of my title. It's almost impossible to get a loan right now. Good luck though, hopefully it sells. It looks like a good deal.:dancenana:

CobraBallz97

Established Member
I feel for everybody selling right now (everybody that is in the ballpark like you and is not trying to sell a car for 3-4 grand above the value). I tried to get a loan from my bank for another Mustang about a month ago, the bank wanted a copy of the title!!! I have perfect credit btw!! I can't imagine giving some stranger a copy of my title. It's almost impossible to get a loan right now. Good luck though, hopefully it sells. It looks like a good deal.:dancenana:

Thanks for the kind words. It's a pretty cut throat economic environment that we're dealing with these days. I'm just going to wait till the right buyer comes along, I'm not desperate for a sale and the car has been paid off since day one. Good luck with you Mustang hunt!

mrxr250rider

Established Member
nice cobra. will you part out just the wheels?

or i can trade my bulitts 17x8/9's or 01 polished cobra wheel

they have nt555s as well 245/45 285/40. fronts are about 70 percent and the rears only have a couple hundred miles on them

cobras have new sunny sn3800's 245/45

if not good luck with sale. thanks

CobraBallz97

Established Member
nice cobra. will you part out just the wheels?

or i can trade my bulitts 17x8/9's or 01 polished cobra wheel

they have nt555s as well 245/45 285/40. fronts are about 70 percent and the rears only have a couple hundred miles on them

cobras have new sunny sn3800's 245/45

if not good luck with sale. thanks

I'm not looking to part out/trade parts, just looking for an outright sale. Thank you for the glws!

Don't be affraid to throw an offer...you never know.

PsychedelicTrip

Established Member
Hello I am new to this site & this is my first post. How do I send a PM? Car looks good & I would like to get some more info from you. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread