FS: 96 - 98 Cobra pieces ( all u need )

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
Ok so I just did this swap and the motor didn't quite work out. Since I can't get another 4v where I am I have to go back to a 2v. It sucks I know but no big deal,however, my loss is your gain. I have ALL THE HARD TO FIND PARTS !!!!

I have:

- Intake ( upper and lower ) ported and shortened for a forced induction application. The upper has been modified for a single blade.
-SVT IMRC DELETES
- 97' Mark 8 Throttle body
- THROTTLE AND CRUISE CABLE BOTH
- FUEL RAIL

I would like to sell all of this as a package deal for $450 shipped priority with tracking. I like to think that is a fair price for everything. Let me know if you're interested or if you want to separate anything.

p8242845.jpg

p8252846.jpg

p9032857.jpg

p9032859.jpg

p9032860.jpg

p9032863.jpg

p9042879.jpg

This was all on my car recently and she did run,however, I had a mechanical issue and are not able to get another 4v where I am.

I also have a BRAND NEW Napa alternator that I bought to use for the swap. It has FOUR HOURS of run time on it. I would like $250.00 o.b.o shipped.

Thanks for your time,
- Bob

Last edited:

mongo57988

Established Member
So is it just a shipping problem? Or a money problem. I'd be happy to ship you anything you'd like to buy. We ship to europe about once a month. I've never shipped anything to Guam, but it can't be impossible. Email me at [email protected] if you need anything. I'm always willing to help out a member.

Dustin

blackbob

Nurburgring GTO
Established Member
So is it just a shipping problem? Or a money problem. I'd be happy to ship you anything you'd like to buy. We ship to europe about once a month. I've never shipped anything to Guam, but it can't be impossible. Email me at [email protected] if you need anything. I'm always willing to help out a member.

Dustin
THe issue is getting the parts here locally,thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread