FS - 95R Fuel Cell parts and pieces

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
>>>SOLD<<<

Is anyone on this forum interested in this 95R Fuel Safe stuff?

Most is used, I am not sure why I bought the Fuel Cell tank straps unless I came across them and thought it would be a wise choice to have some spares since the cell is so close to the road and could easily sustain damage? The anti-slosh foam is used and seems to still be usable in a bladder or non-bladder cell to keep the fuel weight from shifting quickly. The Fuel Filler Tube seal is correct original for the 95R cell, I think it was my original, but it might have been a new spare that I bought 15 years ago, either way, my original did not leak and the car only had 600 or so miles on it when the bladder started to leak. The Black U-shaped sticky back anti-rub foam came with the new cell/bladder, it is shown attached to the top of the Fuel Safe tank and is to insulate the tank from the car body. The rings are the originals from my leaky bladder, they would work very nicely when migged into a non-bladder cell to retain correct orientation for the items that attach to a non-bladder tank. The individual bags are labeled and contain the drilled plates that sealed my new bladder/cell, they also include the correct fasteners and nylon washers......

001.jpg

002.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

$125 shipped in the lower 48 states plus PayPal fee (or gifted)

Thanks, Robert

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread