FS 94 Crystal White Cobra Stroker

VT_svt

Established Member
FS: 94 Crystal White Cobra Stroker

Hey guys, it's time to let her go, especially since she doesn't get driven like she needs to be. I need something a little more practical and need the money for the move next year. I have a 1994 Crystal White Cobra with a fully built 331 Stroker motor (fully forged internals compression 10.5 to 1 with everything refurbished down to the gaskets) and a TKO600 that hasn't even been been broken in yet. Motor has about 6500k on the build and the trans is less then 1100k (break in rated at 1500 miles). Also the body has 156k+ on the odometer.

I will be up front with the flaws with this car; the front bumper needs new paint due to flaking and cracking and there is a slight dent in the rear quarter panel due to someone using my car as a bumper (all of which has been quoted at less then $800). Drivers seat has a tear in the bolster per usual with a car this old. The hood is also slightly warped due to poor quality but is a fully functional cowl. It is also in need of new tires.

Car has been dynoed at 356 rwhp/375 wrtq (93 octane) and is waiting for a power adder, especially with the bullet proof TKO, good up to 600 rwhp/700 rwtq. It also has a custom sound system with a rear seat delete shallow mounted subwoofer that takes up minimal trunk space, 18x9/18x10.5 chrome Saleens, 2.5" 95 Cobra R hood, 96-98 tail lights plus much more.

The car is located in Blacksburg, VA. Feel free to message me, email me ([email protected]) or text me at [302] 229-8150. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

VT_svt

Established Member
94 Crystal White Cobra Stroker

Hey guys, it's time to let her go, especially since she doesn't get driven like she needs to be. I need something a little more practical and need the money for the move next year. I have a 1994 Crystal White Cobra with a fully built 331 Stroker motor (fully forged internals compression 10.5 to 1 with everything refurbished down to the gaskets) and a TKO600 that hasn't even been been broken in yet. Motor has about 6500k on the build and the trans is less then 1100k (break in rated at 1500 miles). Also the body has 156k+ on the odometer.

I will be up front with the flaws with this car; the front bumper needs new paint due to flaking and cracking and there is a slight dent in the rear quarter panel due to someone using my car as a bumper (all of which has been quoted at less then $800). Drivers seat has a tear in the bolster per usual with a car this old. The hood is also slightly warped due to poor quality but is a fully functional cowl. It is also in need of new tires.

Car has been dynoed at 356 rwhp/375 wrtq (93 octane) and is waiting for a power adder, especially with the bullet proof TKO, good up to 600 rwhp/700 rwtq. It also has a custom sound system with a rear seat delete shallow mounted subwoofer that takes up minimal trunk space, 18x9/18x10.5 chrome Saleens, 2.5" 95 Cobra R hood, 96-98 tail lights plus much more.

The car is located in Blacksburg, VA. Feel free to message me, email me ([email protected]) or text me at [302] 229-8150. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

VT_svt

Established Member
FS: 94 Crystal White Cobra Stroker

Last edited:

VT_svt

Established Member

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread