FS: 93 Red Cobra

turbo50stang

Established Member
I need to reduce my Cobra inventory going to start with selling the 93 Cobra. The car has 94K miles but the engine has less than 400 miles on it. When I acquired the Cobra a couple years ago, a 347 stroker was just installed. I removed this engine and an original Cobra engine was completely rebuilt and installed. The front leather seats were slightly worn so new leather upholstery was installed. The rear seats have no wear on them but new covers are included. The car is stock other than caster/camber plates, cold air iintake, exhaust, and 3:73 gears. The valve covers are from Mustang 5.0 that have been painted to match the car. I still have the original sheet metal valve covers and stock caster camber plates. I can also install the original 3:27 gears if requested.

$12,000

Once I dig the other Cobra's out of the shop, I will post them. One of them is a 03 Sonic Blue convertible Terminator w/11K miles. All stock other than the Bassani exhaust, cold air filter, and 18" Saleen wheels.

The other is a 04 Mystichrome Terminator convertible w/49K miles. This one has a Stieg ported blower and makes 510 RWHP. The price will be $22K for each.

DSCN0631.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0624.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

DSCN0634.jpg

DSCN0627.jpg

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Where are you located in Ga? I am really interested in the car and I live in Powder Springs, Ga can you email any other pics you have to [email protected]

Kathleen, Georgia. about a 100mi South of Atlanta. Don't have any other pictures and the car is put into hiding like it usually is. I can't think of what other pictures you might want? All pictures shown exemplify the cleanliness of the car in all aspects.

If you find yourself much more serious about a purchase than some of these picture hoarders, then pictures of whatever you would like can be attained.

Thanks.

Mrwells79

Established Member
okay i am in Kuwait but my father is going to try and come look at this car for me. I am serious about this car been looking for one in Ga for awhile.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Can you please send me some more pics to [email protected]

What exactly do you want pictures of, because the pictures posted are really showing all of the car. I'm asking because the car is back in storage and don't want to get it out just for a bunch of picture hoarders.

If you're seriously interested PM me with exactly what pictures your interested in.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread