FS: 92 LX triple black vert manual trans

gt500vert

Established Member
My neighbor has a 92 LX triple black manual trans convertible he wants to sell for $10,000. Its stock except for the mufflers and in excellent original condition. I think it has 50,000 miles on it, new rubber and has not been driven in the winters. Its in really great shape in every respect. Is that a reasonable price for it? He is going to put in in autotrader and EBay and I told him I'd check this site first to see what a realistic price for it would be.

Thanks for any help...if anybody is interested I'll forward your email address to him so you guys can hook up for pics etc. He does'nt seem to understand the importance of forums like this in these matters.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
IMO only, probably $7500-$8k tops. Ive seen numerous verts with less miles that are priced in his range but never sell. But its his car, so he can try and see what happens

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Someone somewhere is looking for that car and will pay that or close to it. My buddy just sold the same car but a GT with chrome ponys, 20's for miles, for $12k. Advertise it very well and be patient. Its the right time of year for that car.

gt500vert

Established Member
Well...those two opinions put him right about in the middle. He surely is doing it at the right time of year. And the car is all original and in really nice shape. Spring fever is hitting us hard here in Michigan. I even put the insurance back on my car this week and have been driving it in the nice mid 60's sunny weather!

Users who are viewing this thread