FS:68 Torino 428 R code Cobra Jet

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
I have decided to sell my toy I just don't have the time to drive the car or do much with it lately. This is a factory 428 R code cobra jet car. Have marti report to go along with the car. 65k miles was a cali car most of its life till my dad bought it in 96 and since then it was in Virginia,Kansas and Oklahoma. I bought it from his friend about a year ago and havn't even tagged the car yet that shows how little time I have had for it. Black on black fast back GT, black bench with 3 speed auto on the column.The seat is in great shape under the cover with the exception of a tear,the cover was custom made for the car years ago to protect it from any further wear. Interior is in great shape. Power steering and power front disc brakes. Car was repainted 15 years ago and still look great. Has a few nicks, this car is driven. Car has all the factory exhaust except for the mufflers which are flomaster 3 chambers that dump before the axle. Underside is still very clean also. It drives great. Has a ps leak which has been like that for years,has a few oil leasks but nothing that leaks on the floor.. Very rare car. This is a very nice #2 driver,its not a pile but not a concours show car.Only rust i have found is a small area on the drivers side lower front fender that has bubbled, has never grown Only thing I have done is relocated the tach to where the factory clock was. the clock was shot and the dash was not cut to do this. tach sits under the factory lens and blends very well .Price is $22.5k . No tire kickers

pics048.jpg

pics047.jpg

pics046.jpg

pics045.jpg

pics044.jpg

pics043.jpg

pics051.jpg

pics049.jpg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Such as? I have had a few trade offers. Would do a straight trade or a trade plus cash on there end not really wanting to put cash up but yopu never know.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread