• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

FS : 4V Hellion Single turbo kit with upgrades.

Discussion in 'New England' started by Juiced46, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Juiced46

Juiced46 I love being Blown Established Member

Up for sale is a used Hellion single turbo kit for a 99-04 4V. Turbo is NOT included(Turbo has been sold) 20160306_102127 (Large).jpg 20170128_123520 (Large).jpg 20170128_123535 (Large).jpg Coldside1 (Large).jpg Coldsideandturbo (Large).jpg gate (Large).jpg intercooler (Large).jpg piping (Large).jpg piping2 (Large).jpg . This kit has been modified to fix all the flaws from the original kit. Upgrades changes are as follows. Only reason I am selling is because I sold the car.

-Treadstone 1300 HP Intercooler
    -3" Cold side piping from Intercooler to engine
    -46mm Precision Wastegate and proper placement
    -Procharger Bypass valve
    -3" Electric cutout (still works with factory exhaust)
    -Hotside Ceramic Coated black
    -Hotside Heat wrapped
    -Turbo blanket- Fits 76mm Turbo
    -Converted to blow through setup for slot style MAF (MAF sensor not included)
    -Downpipe has 2 wideband bungs welded in it.

What you are getting
    -Full hotside (I can include stock manifolds if needed) Hotside bolts directly to any 2.5" Catback for IRS or SRA
    -Full Cold Side with Intercooler and couplers
    -Procharger Bypass valve
    -Precision 46mm wastegate
    -Turbo Blanket
    -Air filter
    -3" electric DMH cutout

NOTE: The small crossover merge pipe only fits an auto. If you have a stick car you need the pipe for a stick car from hellion or this modified. The pipe can be bought from Hellion for arouond $150.

The paint on the cold side is chipping off.
    O2 sensors and Wideband sensor in pictures are NOT included
    MAF Sensor is not included (can include for extra$$)

You will need to make your own oil feed and drain and supply your own K member and suspension plus the other misc parts when going turbo. This kit is ready to go, buy the turbo of your choice and bolt it on!

Asking $2500, located in CT. I would rather not ship this. If you would like to pick it up in CT I will knock off a substantial amount. Would be interested in trades for a good twin screw possibly for another project.

2. Grand Termi

Grand Termi New Member Established Member

Is this still available text me at 678 739 7430. Thank you.