FS: (4) 19x10 Saleen Heritage Wheels & Tires - Dan Gurney Edition - Fits Front & Rear

jymontoya

Established Member
It pains me to do so, but I need to sell my awesome set of 19x10 Saleen Heritage Edition, Dan Gurney wheels and tires, the gunmetal ones with a silver lip. Tires are 285/35/19 Nitto INVO with less than 5k miles on them (ZERO Burnouts). Has TPMS sensors included inside, and will just need to be reprogrammed for your car ($20 device, or dealer can do in 5 min). ALSO, including low profile lugs required for mounting.

I got a new job in the city and had to buy a more fuel efficient car (TDi) for the long (110+ mile) commute. I just can't drive the Bullitt as much anymore. I mounted them on the car a couple years ago, for the summer time, and took them off about October. Only remounted when it was nice and warm. The car doesn't get driven very much anymore, and it pains me to see it sitting like it is, so once I get a bit more track time out of the Cobra, I'm going to sell the Cobra and start tracking the Bullitt! I've got a source for cheap R-Compound scrubs in 18", so I just really can't use these anymore. It doesn't make sense to keep 3 sets of wheels for the car!

YES, 19x10's fit Front and Rear! Can rotate and save those tires!

Can be seen here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/jymontoya/BULLITT?feat=directlink

Looking for around $1900. Would be willing to deliver within 50 miles of Atlanta. Shipping will be extra.

Love to hear what you guys think. This is a really rare wheel combo, and was the perfect solution for the Bullitt. Larger but same old school dark colored Torq Thrust style.

PM me...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread