FS: 2014 Shelby GT500 Convertible-Oxford White-Showroom Condition

trafficman337

Established Member
Hello everyone, up for consideration is my 2014 ford, mustang, shelby gt500, convertible. First and foremost, there is nothing at all wrong with the car, it runs perfectly, never has been involved in any accidents, and everything works perfectly in the car. The car is in showroom condition. I am selling the car due to personal reasons. The car is offered in stunning oxford white, with flat black stripes, with black recaro leather interior, along with a black, cloth top. The top is in mint condition and there are no rips, tears, snags or stains. I am the second owner of the car, purchasing it last october from the original owner. The car has never been raced, beat on or abused. The car has been garaged for it's entire life, never seeing rain or any type of inclement weather. The body of the car is in perfect condition, no dings, scratches, chips or dents. The interior of the car, even with it being six years old, still smells new. Again, no scuffs, rips, tears or snags in the interior. It is also perfect. The car had an msrp in 2014 just shy of $70,000.00. This car is loaded and runs, shifts and performs like the day it rolled off the assembly line. There are absolutely no issues with this car. I encourage you if you are suspect of my description, come with your favorite mechanic. There are two key fobs, the original owners manual, the build sheet, factory cover and the original, factory window sticker. $53,500.00. Vehicle currently has 5,600 miles on it.

SVT SCREEN NAME AND DATE.jpeg
WHITE SHELBY 2014 2.jpg

Attachments

• 2014 Shelby 25.jpg
    2014 Shelby 25.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 444
  • 2014 Shelby Original Window Sticker.JPG
    2014 Shelby Original Window Sticker.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 468
  • WHITE SHELBY 2014.jpg
    WHITE SHELBY 2014.jpg
    370.4 KB · Views: 443
  • WHITE SHELBY 2014 4.jpg
    WHITE SHELBY 2014 4.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 415
  • s-l64(18).jpg
    s-l64(18).jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 388
Last edited:

trafficman337

Established Member
Just for a different color?

Yep. This is my 15th Mustang, first one that isn't some shade of blue. I will wait until I find the right car if I don't get what I want for this car. This is basically a brand new car. Just something about blue. Thanks for the interest!!!!

Brillo58

Established Member
Hold your ground - it's worth $53,500 all day...slick looking ride...

It's not the car, it's the goofy world right now...

Good luck

trafficman337

Established Member
Thanks for the catch. The car has 5500 miles on it. Also, thanks as well for the encouraging words on the ad.

Last edited by a moderator:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really nice looking, LOW mileage '14 GT-500 vert. GLWS!

Two of those photos are thumbnails and don't enlarge. You should also consider posting a few more photos of the interior, engine bay and exterior to help interested buyers better see the overall condition. The more photos you provide, the better the ad.

trafficman337

Established Member
Thanks for all of the positive input (for the most part!) Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying the weekend. I will work on getting more photos up this evening. My goal is to get out of that "10% of the worst ads out there." Good Lord.

Here is my Ebay Ad (hope this passes the grade).

2014 Ford Mustang SHELBY GT500 | eBay

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thread cleaned up, stay on topic. Op correct your original post in lower case letters alone with the miles. Thanks.

buddha93

Established Member
GLWS, not sure I've seen that combination. Tough market, just gotta find the right buyer.

trafficman337

Established Member
GLWS, not sure I've seen that combination. Tough market, just gotta find the right buyer.

Thanks, the car is in excellent condition inside and out. Twice sold, both times winning bidder couldn't come up with the cash. There is not a blemish on the car! Thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread