FS 2013 Mustang GT Premium Black with Black interior, Brembo, Paxton, MT, Magnum Xl

mhyjek

Established Member
FS Price lowered 2013 Mustang GT Premium Black , Brembo, Paxton, MT, Magnum Xl

2013 Mustang GT premium with brembo package and shaker 500 sound system
Modification list:
Power adders:
Paxton 2200sl polished with
Beefcake Tq booster i.e. waste gate pullied down to 3.33 with gates belt and tial wastegate set at 10.7lbs of boost
Boss Intake manifold

Fuel:
Vortech programmable boost a pump referenced via hobs switch
Injector dynamics id 1000 injectors
AIS boost referenced methanol kit with 3 gallon trunk mounted fuel cell set to activate at 4psi

Exhaust
Stainless works headers with off-road x-pipe and magnaflow street cat back exhaust also have high flow cats from stainless works

Driveline
Tremec t56 magnum XL with 2.66 1[SUP]st[/SUP] gear and .5 overdrive
Abbot speedometer converter box.
4.10 FRRP gear set with Scott drake reinforced girdle and BMR bushing
1 piece driveshaft from axel exchange custom for setup

Suspension
Gt500 strut mounts
Adjustable camber bolts
Alignment for car after all suspension mods performed on precision alignment machine and all specs documented
Koni Yellow adjustable shocks and struts
BMR UCA
BMR adj. panhard bar
Whiteline double adjustable LCA rear
Whiteline lower control arm brackets
Eibach sportline springs car is leveled out and lowered at 1” front and 2” rear
FRRP bump stops trimmed to exact for suspension

Rims and Tires
RTR square setup 19X9.5 with nitto 275/35/19 555’s front and rear 305/35/19 with an extra 2 tires same as front. Fronts have 5k on them the rear 500 miles on them 1 track event.

Exterior aesthetic modifications
Boss rear diffuser installed via a body shop
Carbon hydro dipped calipers with high temp clear done by powder house shop in CA
Zinc plated dimple and slotted rotors with 200 miles on them and new factory pads

Interior Modifications
Front door speakers replaced with JL audio 5.7 at correct ohm with 500 shaker system sounds perfect!
5.0 floor mats from AM which are brand new!
Tinted windows with warranty against defect

Tuning
Lund dyno for base tune without Tq booster
Then Datalog for Tq booster ten revisions now perfect!
Dyno at 627 whp and 649 two separate dynos whp at 11.4 at 128.5 mph. After the Tq booster ran 11.1 at 135.7 mph so power is up!

Cars current condition:
Car has 14,xxx miles on it never driven in snow or rain stays in garage year round and during winter months battery tender and car cover which is included in sale. Oil has been changed to amsoil and changed at 3k intervals do to long sitting periods. Every season change so when put the car away in fall leave oil at end of driving season then change before starting for new driving season. Paint has been protected with zaino z2 then switched to chemical guys black with jet sealant it is good as new if not better. Interior is 9/10 protected with leather cream on seats and UV for dash and plastic used Aerospace 303 protectant. Tremec has amsoil fill as well and differential has the same.

Text 908-887-0172

$35,000

image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg

Last edited:

mhyjek

Established Member
[video=youtube;TAEPY3yggas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAEPY3yggas[/video]37k with some room but the car has over 17k in parts and 5k in installation.

Last edited:

mhyjek

Established Member
Seller also has title in hand.

Thanks for that!

Also dropped the car of today at my friends garage doing an undercarriage detail along with an oil change. Also wash new fuel finally have roads I can drive on then back to the house ready for new owner. This car has been handle like it was my child it will be excellent deal for next owner. The thing I never realized was it took me a year after paxton to get everything dialed in from suspension, tq booster, 18 tune revisions, trans and clutch swap, pinion angle etc etc. Now it is finally ready to enjoy but I have to let it go some life stuff but will back to mustangs in a couple of years!

mhyjek

Established Member
Very nice car!

Thanks had a lot of interest but no one showed yet, the car is running its best since the install. I drove it to work the other day was suppose to show it filled up with some summer blend fuel and when the guy didn't show. Took it out for a cruise and netted 21.5 mpgs via computer and it drives like stock when not in boost and takes off like a jet over 3500 rpm. I love this car but it has to go have some life changes and need to let it go... Who ever gets it won't be disappointed it has been 2 years in the making and maintained to almost new standard, worked out all the bugs!

LRGNUTZ

Established Member
Thanks had a lot of interest but no one showed yet, the car is running its best since the install. I drove it to work the other day was suppose to show it filled up with some summer blend fuel and when the guy didn't show. Took it out for a cruise and netted 21.5 mpgs via computer and it drives like stock when not in boost and takes off like a jet over 3500 rpm. I love this car but it has to go have some life changes and need to let it go... Who ever gets it won't be disappointed it has been 2 years in the making and maintained to almost new standard, worked out all the bugs!
very beautiful car man! Good luck selling it, I'd buy it in a heart beat if I had the cash, I'm in the market for an OW Terminator but only have $22.5K to spend...I already have a 2012 GT base with bolt-ons and tune, always wanted to slap on a Paxton, just never got around to it...yours is exactly how I would have built mine. It's a dream car, good job!

mhyjek

Established Member
very beautiful car man! Good luck selling it, I'd buy it in a heart beat if I had the cash, I'm in the market for an OW Terminator but only have $22.5K to spend...I already have a 2012 GT base with bolt-ons and tune, always wanted to slap on a Paxton, just never got around to it...yours is exactly how I would have built mine. It's a dream car, good job!

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread