FS: 2013 GT500 SGM Indiana

peteypab2133

Established Member
Guys,

Quick story... Put a lump sum down on the car and a few weeks later found out my wife was pregnant. Decided to go through with purchasing it anyways, and it was delivered on July 19th.

Car has 2079 miles on it. 1300 of those miles were from a road trip to PA and back. Never drove it in the rain, and it is garage kept every day. about 2 weeks ago I wash, used a clay bar, and put a coat of wax on it. Was not planning on driving it till probably march of 2013 or whenever the weather gets better. The car is BONE stock, no mods were ever put on it. Has window tint and LED fog bulbs. There is NO tranny grind and no issues with second gear shifts. I rarely drove the car let alone hard. I did take it to the track just ONE time to see what it would do. Got 3 runs in and hit 122 mph. In fact the airbag sticker is still hanging from the glove box.

Car will come with both sets of keys, and all books from ford.

Options:

Sterling Gray Metallic
Black stripes
Recaro Seats
Navigation
SVT PP

There are NO scratches that I could find on the car, wheels are MINT with no curb marks. Car is in 100% mint condition. Never ate in it.

The MSRP on the car was $62,xxx

Wanting to get $61,000 OBO Not a huge discount but I dont haaaave to sell it, literally just looking to get rid of it to get something more practical like an X5 or something with more space.. Not looking to trade for anything.

Here are the pictures...

Shhhh

Established Member
Great looking car and GWLS!

I have your car as my background on one of my computers at work hahaha.

peteypab2133

Established Member
Thanks guys, I thought a lot about it over the past few days. It's just the smart thing for me to do.. An SUV or sedan will replace it.

Superhawk2002

Established Member
How many kids do you have?

I drove mine everywhere with my wife and 2 kids -- daughter was 4 and my son was 2 at the time. Just saying...

EDIT: I meant to say Good luck with the sale. Love the color.

Last edited:

peteypab2133

Established Member
How many kids do you have?

I drove mine everywhere with my wife and 2 kids -- daughter was 4 and my son was 2 at the time. Just saying...

EDIT: I meant to say Good luck with the sale. Love the color.

This will be my first kid. But I am looking to move back to PA at some point, and if I can get open up a $1000.00 a month I can put that on a house. I guess I dont need to sell it, but I will pay on it till I can sell it for a minimum of what will get my down payment back.

R1Lello

Established Member
Because he won't get near $61k on trade I'm sure.

that's right, when they sell them they are 'rare' and 'Shelbys' , tuff to get blah, blah, blah,

.....now trade it in, " it's a used car, there are plenty around", we have new ones available for xxxx dollars"........blah, blah, blah.

My guess on trade....., $50k tops and that's now, msrp is starting and below msrp will happen very soon if not already for some.

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
Shocker, almost the same car I have on order. No nav for me. Also used your photo for screen saver and made a few prints to show friends what I have ordered. The right person could want the car and feel like it would be a win/win somewhere in the ball park price you need. good luck, hate to see you consider giving it up. On a lighter note, I would find the P---k that got her pregnant and make sure he understood the consequences. Congratulations to both of you.

Last edited:

peteypab2133

Established Member
that's right, when they sell them they are 'rare' and 'Shelbys' , tuff to get blah, blah, blah,

.....now trade it in, " it's a used car, there are plenty around", we have new ones available for xxxx dollars"........blah, blah, blah.

My guesson trade....., $50k tops and that's now, msrp is starting and below msrp will happen very soon if not already for some.

That's the beauty of it. If I had to sell it or couldn't afford to keep it I would have priced it in the 56 k range. But I know how many people are still getting screwed by dealers and waiting for a car to be built. I have not put it forsale anywhere but here. I'm a patient person and at 2000 miles it will sell at some point

peteypab2133

Established Member
Nice! It sold rather quick.... Congrats on the kid

Thanks! Took about 48 hours to find its new owner!

This is the reason for the selling. Would change a thing!!

qyvejy3u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread