FS: 2013 GT500 SGM Indiana

peteypab2133

Established Member
Guys,

Quick story... Put a lump sum down on the car and a few weeks later found out my wife was pregnant. Decided to go through with purchasing it anyways, and it was delivered on July 19th.

Car has 2079 miles on it. 1300 of those miles were from a road trip to PA and back. Never drove it in the rain, and it is garage kept every day. about 2 weeks ago I wash, used a clay bar, and put a coat of wax on it. Was not planning on driving it till probably march of 2013 or whenever the weather gets better. The car is BONE stock, no mods were ever put on it. Has window tint and LED fog bulbs. There is NO tranny grind and no issues with second gear shifts. I rarely drove the car let alone hard. I did take it to the track just ONE time to see what it would do. Got 3 runs in and hit 122 mph. In fact the airbag sticker is still hanging from the glove box.

Car will come with both sets of keys, and all books from ford.

Options:

Sterling Gray Metallic
Black stripes
Recaro Seats
Navigation
SVT PP

There are NO scratches that I could find on the car, wheels are MINT with no curb marks. Car is in 100% mint condition. Never ate in it.

The MSRP on the car was $62,xxx

Wanting to get $61,000 OBO Not a huge discount but I dont haaaave to sell it, literally just looking to get rid of it to get something more practical like an X5 or something with more space.. Not looking to trade for anything.

Here are the pictures...

peteypab2133

Established Member
Sorry forgot to post but it sold! New owner picked it up on Wednesday..

Thanks everyone for all the good info it was a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread