FS: 2013 GT500 Leather Recaro seats New $1500

shelby2

Established Member
I just wanted to say "Longrodlx is a stand up guy!" I just got the seats today and they are perfect! not a scratch or sign of wear of any kind. Mint, he also took the extra step to ensure the seats arrived that way and communicated well during the process. These seats are soooo sweet!! Thank you so much my friend .

Mark
:banana::dancenana::rockon::beer:

Last edited:

GTOGreg

Crazy Sum-B
Established Member
i'll take a pair of white stripes...local only or shipped to my door

Have a '13 TVS I would trade towards or a cash deal...pm me if interested

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Im in for a pair. Prefer solid black or grabber blue stripes. Hell I will take anything since they're actual 2013 seats. Cash in hand

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
Guys,i bought a brand new set from Tousley ford for 2500.00 shipped.I had to get the matching covers off eBay for 500.00,so it cost me 3K,but i sold the stockers for 1K and have 2k in the pair.Looks great...not as good a deal as the buyer here for 1500!

GTOGreg

Crazy Sum-B
Established Member
Guys,i bought a brand new set from Tousley ford for 2500.00 shipped.I had to get the matching covers off eBay for 500.00,so it cost me 3K,but i sold the stockers for 1K and have 2k in the pair.Looks great...not as good a deal as the buyer here for 1500!

that is what i was going to do (though the skins were slightly higher. I have since lost interest in the Recaros and am going to use my std seats with my rollbar. I did buy a back up set of std skins so I don't have to worry about wear.

Users who are viewing this thread