FS 2013 GT Premium Track Pack - Red Candy / Central FL

Michael DalSanto

Established Member
He's got an offer of 19k. Someone needs to top that to buy it.
There's a current offer of 19000 on the table right now from someone who can get financing together and will actually go through with it? I mean just because someone sends a text "19?" doesn't mean that's a transaction that could or would happen.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

moosehead89

Established Member
There's a current offer of 19000 on the table right now from someone who can get financing together and will actually go through with it? I mean just because someone sends a text "19?" doesn't mean that's a transaction that could or would happen.

Correct. A pre approved offer for 19k. However I'm flying to Palm Springs on Thursday to pick up a different one. I don't blame him, gotta stick to your guns.

kngcbra24

Established Member
Correct. A pre approved offer for 19k. However I'm flying to Palm Springs on Thursday to pick up a different one. I don't blame him, gotta stick to your guns.

Your last message to me:
"Headed down to look at it and prob pick it up Thurs. He is leaving for the military for a couple months and we didn't think there would be a day for us to get together but we worked it out."

Moose I dont have an offer of $19k if you are going to buy another one. You sat there and messaged me back and forth for over a month and then decided to buy a more expensive car with a blower that is keyed. So please keep your comments to yourself unless you intend on buying my car.

You have made several offers on my car and never followed through on one of them!

"My budget is 20k but that doesn't take travel into consideration, and that's my absolute ceiling. I'd be interested in yours if everything is as stated for $19.5k."

"If you can give me a week or two (I don't expect you to hold the car in the meantime) and can settle on 20k I can come up with the difference. I agree it's a great deal, but I would be buying the car sight unseen which is a huge risk for me. "

Mike thank you for your clarity.. You can see what people have to deal with..
False offers. Money talks bullshit walks..

Anyways about Ebay I thought about it but I did Autotrader instead and paid for it. I would hate to dump another $200 or so into that and then pay a fee I never used Ebay for cars before. Not quite sure of the fees/tax etc.

kngcbra24

Established Member
UPDATE....

The import tax, duty, and emissions tax are just too expensive to import the car and sell here. We are talking $15k plus. The transport is the cheapest part at $1,500.

Also, I have no offers currently on the car. People have texted numbers but as you know that means jack shit. I think I would know if I had an offer, being the seller and all....

moosehead89

Established Member
Funny how you skipped this part of the conversation...

"I've considered it. I found a used VMP setup for 4,500. I prefer a top mount. If I could get in yours for 19k it would make things a whole lot easier to go that route ;)"

"Yea VMP is a nice setup but can't settle for less. Luckily overseas they sell for 32-38000€ just need to factor about 6000€ For transport and customs. Trying to talk to an import guy next week."

"I don't blame you. That's a lot of cash to get it over there!"

I certainly was interested at 19k, you're lowest is 20k. Again, I don't blame you for sticking to your guns. Good luck selling the car.

kngcbra24

Established Member
Funny how you skipped this part of the conversation...

"I've considered it. I found a used VMP setup for 4,500. I prefer a top mount. If I could get in yours for 19k it would make things a whole lot easier to go that route ;)"

"Yea VMP is a nice setup but can't settle for less. Luckily overseas they sell for 32-38000€ just need to factor about 6000€ For transport and customs. Trying to talk to an import guy next week."

"I don't blame you. That's a lot of cash to get it over there!"

I certainly was interested at 19k, you're lowest is 20k. Again, I don't blame you for sticking to your guns. Good luck selling the car.

You must be dense...

You offered me $19k after you told me you were going to look at a car for $21.5k... so why would I mention that part of the conversation since it was after you backed out I tried to see if I could bring it to Europe. Must be in that Alabama water....

Bioburner

Established Member
Hope you have it well protected. Irma going to be a one mean a$$
I may have to be in Melbourne to help a good friend try and put the pieces back together again:(

kngcbra24

Established Member
Hope you have it well protected. Irma going to be a one mean a$$
I may have to be in Melbourne to help a good friend try and put the pieces back together again:(

Thanks everything was fine was in a garage. Are you looking for one to buy? If so when you're in Melbourne stop by and take a look.

Bioburner

Established Member
She lucked out but not by much with 26 inches of rain
flood pic.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread