FS: 2012 GT500 SVTPP

Scsponger31

Established Member
IMG_8366.jpg
$36K OBO

SVTPP, Factory Stripe Delete, Recaro, Electronics Package car. Just rolled over 11,000 miles. Interior is flawless, Exterior has a few rock chips, but nothing else. Tires have about 3500 miles on them. Oil has been changed every 6 months. I have all stock parts with exception to the wheels and suspension. Mods are listed below. Clean title in hand. I am fairly motivated, but have a solid offer from a local dealer. Feel free to bug me with any questions!

Car has been tracked once and auto crossed twice.

Mod List:
VMP 2.6 Pulley, VMP 90MM Idler Pulley, VMP Throttle Body, Magnaflow Catback, Magnaflow Muffler Deletes (also have Magnaflow Street axel backs and stock mufflers), AFCO dual pass Heat Exchanger, 3" H Pipe, Whipple 123MM Intake, SCT with Lund Tunes, Cortex Racing Watts Link, Bilstein Shocks, Eibach Springs, Steeda Strut Brace, Steeda X Brace, Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars, J&M Extreme Lower Control Arms, BMR Relocation Brackets, Baer Crossed Drilled and Slotted Rotors, Steeda STR's, Toyo R888, 285/35/20 and 315/30/20.

Front splitter, support rods are attached to front bumper support. Big Country Labs Wing, is on a second trunk, stock trunk is 100% in tact. I know the wing appeals to a very small part of the population. Also, the wing has been repainted black. Looks better than colors matched.

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7908.jpg

IMG_6727.jpg

IMG_6738.jpg

IMG_8285.jpg

Last edited:

Scsponger31

Established Member
It is functional and fully adjustable. I would be willing to sell it and the trunk it is mounted to, although red may clash with your white car a little.

Users who are viewing this thread