FS: 2011 Mustang GT Premium Black 6 speed w/upgrades - Nashville

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
$23,900 - No trades.

This Mustang is perfect and needs nothing. It has just under 34,000 miles on it, but will go up some because I drive it to work sometimes. I have two other hot rods I'd rather put my time into, so this one has to go. It has a few well-chosen brake and suspension mods, but the drivetrain is stock and has never had a tuner/supercharger/etc installed. It's a very fun car, super clean, and gets lots of compliments. It's never been wrecked or had any kind of body or paint repair work. The paint is in excellent condition as you'd expect.

It has been maintained by Two Rivers Ford and I have records.

Features:
- 6 Speed
- 3.73 Gear
- Charcoal leather interior
- Shaker stereo w/SYNC
- Power driver's seat
- Traction control/AdvanceTrac

Upgrades:
- 15" front 13.8" rear Brembo brake upgrade. This upgrades the factory brakes to GT500 specs with 6 piston Brembo calipers up front and massive rotors all the way around. This car STOPS.
- Eibach Pro Kit springs
- BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Ford Racing Boss 302 Quad H-Pipe (still has stock cat-back if you like it quiet)
- SVE Drift wheels 19x9.5"
- Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110 Tires - 275/40/19
- 35% Window Tint
- Weathertech Floor Mats
- Black 5.0 Side badge as well as front grille emblem and trunk emblem have been painted black.

The modifications were performed by an SAE certified Ford technician. I have all the factory parts taken off the car with the exception of the wheels and tires, and they will all be included with the car (brakes, factory panhard bar, factory springs, factory H-pipe).

PM here or email [email protected]

ELnInYbh.jpg

yoPZw6zh.jpg

gHgeEeYh.jpg

tQwpdlsh.jpg

SQKXU6b.jpg

P2HWOm6.jpg

Last edited:

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
Its still for sale. Same price.

38k miles now but brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires.

I was unable to send you a pm.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread