FS 2011+ Mustang 5.0 Coyote ATI Super Damper (Balancer)

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
FOR SALE: 2011+ Mustang 5.0 Coyote / ATI SUPER DAMPER BALANCER #ATI-918047
This item was used only for a month to a month and a half before it was pulled and sat on the shelf for my next build after selling the current at the time build to a buddy who popped his motor. Turned around to build a 14-1500hp build and month later decided to pull the plug before starting.

This item is one of my only like new lightly used items while everything else is brand new! While this balancer was sitting I decided to send it to ATI for full service as recommended by ATI before installing on the new build. All decals and indicators can be seen by inspections and service spec. asking $350.00 Shipped PayPal (Gifted or .04% Fee covered) feel free to call/text #8138415563

See my other items for sale. I have a LOT! posted and not posted ;) Thanks

20181006_101652_resized.jpg

20181006_101640_resized.jpg

Last edited:

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Hmmm... I've been thinking about getting one of these as I'm planning to install the D1SC kit that's sitting in my garage.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Hmmm... I've been thinking about getting one of these as I'm planning to install the D1SC kit that's sitting in my garage.

Think long think wrong. Get it while available. I can ship it out as soon as tomorrow if paid tonight. Contact me # above. LMK

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
What's all entailed when they are serviced? Is there paperwork that comes back after they have been re-certified?

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
What's all entailed when they are serviced? Is there paperwork that comes back after they have been re-certified?

Absolutely. New decals and inspection stickers as seen backed by ATI and ATI customer service logged of this serial # and my name with full records on file and in box. It was barely used anyways but I called ATI to order new hardware and they asked a few questions and pointed me to a manufacture recommendation. When removing a balancer and before installing all balancers should be sent for balancing and inspection. They actually recommend all of us to do this to our balancers every so often even installed. I forget if it was every year or so. Think about it, why do we buy these such important products? To save very expensive built or even stock engines. So it made since as a small investment of Ins. Especially before reinstalling on a 1500hp when compete build. But unfortunately, that is not happening and since ended the build. Here we are with a used/New ATI balancer. My loss your gain

Last edited:

4VFTW

Established Member
smart purchase Sur-real1... the Procharger pulley setup is garbage. You will need the correct Procharger pulley to run with the ATI and that pulley is like $275 iirc, but it is a well worth it in the long run.

sur_real1

I Am The Organizer
Established Member
Thanks for the heads up! I know that the 3v's required a special pulley, however, I think for the 2011+ the balancer already has provisions for the Procharger pulley. ATI Super Damper® for 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L "The damper also includes provisions for bolt on crank pulleys from most popular supercharger companies.". However, I will call Procharger in the morning and verify.

Users who are viewing this thread