FS: 2011 Member Calendar!

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
Coupon Code: FALLCALENDAR for 25% OFF! (ends 12/31)

The day has finally arrived. Thanks again to everyone who participated in the entire process (contestants, Sid297, etc). The caliber of cars on this site is top notch. We ended up getting 10 cars per page without it looking too crowded (nearly everyone who submitted photos made it in). I really wanted to include a lot of members this year. Anyway, the ordering information is below. Please PM me if there are any issues with quality (printing errors, etc) and provide your feedback in this thread (or the Road Side thread).

Calendars are provided by Zazzle (a CafePress type company). Order your calendar(s) as if you would order anything online.

- Dimensions are 11x17” (open, not closed).
- Includes cover photo, 12 months, and a backpage photo.
- Calendar is divided into the 12 SVTP regions from the "Taste of Home" subforum (South region divided into two months due to amount of cars entered).
- There are quite a mix of Ford vehicles this year.
- Spiral bound (black).
- Price listed DOES NOT include shipping. Zazzle charges approx. $5 for shipping.
- Shipping times range from 5-12 days (ships from CA).

***** ORDER HERE *****
2011 Member Calendar

:beer:

DSCN1503.JPG
DSCN1502.JPG

DSCN1504.JPG

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Thank you for including my Cobra in this year's calendar!
can't wait to get it!!!!
gonna give me some braggin' rights around the office

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
very very cool. thanks a lot for adding me in the mix.

Ill order one up this week

03machme

go on and mach me
Established Member
sweet!! made the calender 2 years in row!! only on the back cover this time but still!!! ill be purchasing soon

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
WOW Thanks! I've never been in a calender before, let alone pictured doing what I love to do!

I ordered two, one for me and one for my Porsche loving brother, he made his club's 2010 calendar and sent me one, now I can return the favor. We are both terminal gear heads.

The calendar looks great!!!:rockon:

EDIT: WOW Texas made the July page so my pic is on there for my birthday!! WHOOOT!

Last edited:

MUSTANGWOP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Established Member
Thanks for selecting my car for the calendar, I will be ordering a few shortly. The calendar looks badass!!

Users who are viewing this thread