FS: 2011 California Special Mustang GT - MUST GO - IMMACULATE

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
Hey SVT Fam,

I bought a GT500 this past week, so as much as it breaks my heart to do this, the California Special HAS to go as when the Shelby arrives from shipping, I will have two cars and one garage space.

2011 Mustang GT California Special
5.0L Coyote V8
MT82 6 Speed Manual

Car is 1 of 153 Ingot Silver GT/CS convertibles for 2011-2012.

Fully loaded GT/CS with factory HIDs, Navigation, and dual power heated leather seats.

***Top photos are with current look of the car but it will be returned back to stock.***

***Car WILL NOT be sold with 13/14 tail lights, GT500 PP2 wheels, or exhaust. It will come with the stock CS wheels which have excellent tires, and 10-12 tail lights. I can give you a tinted set or untinted set. I am happy to sell you the C&L intake and the caliper covers if you want those.***

I cannot stress enough - this car is PERFECT. It is one of the nicest S197 cars I’ve ever owned and/or seen.
Clean title, never been in an accident. I am the third owner.

I've owned the car for 2 years, and bought it with 83,000 miles.
Current mileage is 90,600.

The car has spent every day it's been with me garaged indoors, and only goes outside when it's over 60 degrees and sunny. I've used the car mostly for cruises, car shows, and small weekend road trips. Even when away, I always stay somewhere where the car is garaged overnight. I get compliments everywhere I go in this thing, and you will too.

Coolant, Diff fluid, trans fluid changed in August ‘18. Clutch was replaced by previous owner at 72k miles. The car needs absolutely nothing. All maintenance has been meticulously kept up with. Sincerely, don't let the mileage scare you, the car is genuinely flawless.

Message me for an AutoCheck Report and or thorough walk around videos.

No lowballs, no joy rides/test drives without cash/pre-approval in hand.
Ask is $15,500 obo.

Please do not text me and just ask what my lowest number is. No, I’m not going to take $11k. If you are a serious buyer, please make a serious offer that is within fair market value. This car is absolutely immaculate and is in way above average shape for already below market value asking price. If I wanted trade in value/auction value I’d sell it at auction/trade it in - which I am not doing.

Please note, there is a small lien on the title with USAA but I live in a state where lien holder’s have the physical title. If you've never bought private party with a lien before, don't be afraid, it's a simple and quick process to payoff the loan and get the title reissued to you quickly. You can still take the car home same day.

Text and email is strongly preferred.

Car is located in Astoria, NY.

Thanks y’all!

N7Tmxsm.jpg

76jnAxb.jpg

0So3Y0w.jpg

VgzZiMU.jpg

oo27m2F.jpg

tV86tUt.jpg

WY9J935.jpg

2kZyrG4.jpg

4GlU3oZ.jpg

GeapSTG.jpg

Ttuoavn.jpg

PH2anr0.jpg

0ncPWQl.jpg

bvyNm7w.jpg

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I would remember you putting the car back the way you plan to sell it and re post pics for people that may want to buy it. The pics you posted deceive a potential buyer

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
That’s why I posted photos with the stock wheels and stock tail lights and stated specifically in the description that the car doesn’t come with those wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
Are you advertising locally as well?

Oh yeah. Car is on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, CarGurus, AutoTrader, and Cars.com. I’m getting a pretty good amount of traffic actually, and have had two people tell me they’re committed to buying the car, but both have completely ghosted me since. I do sales for a living so I’m constantly following up with every lead, just a lot of flakes.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

JZNYCRealEstate

Established Member
Getting a ton of interest - car may likely be gone before the end of next week. Bumping one more time to see if any forum members want it before it’s gone.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread