FS: 2007 Shelby GT/SC Mustang..5.0 stroker/supercharged/cammed..immalculate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamb0912

Established Member
I've turned down $30k four times and $31k twice btw...just saw ur profile...should've known...22 yrs old....yea I should value ur opinion. Again don't **** my ad up anymore...any more opinions pick up the phone u lil bitch...my wife's car would walk that weak vert gt of yours lol

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I've turned down $30k four times and $31k twice btw...just saw ur profile...should've known...22 yrs old....yea I should value ur opinion. Again don't **** my ad up anymore...any more opinions pick up the phone u lil bitch...my wife's car would walk that weak vert gt of yours lol

It's sad you can't respect other people's mustang and sorry I didn't have 40k to drop in a car let alone my daily driver. And I have been in the car business since I was 16 & know a lot more then you think. And you are stupid for not taking any of those offers probably because you didn't have any of them! Sorry older people can't respect young kids such a shame these days

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Trust me a dip shit like u isn't going to be a buzz kill, someone who could actually afford the car and knows cars feel free to come look...all guys with a busted 2v gt who thinks literally a set a wheels...custom stripe(that's a Shelby patented stripe) and different hood pins and headlight splitters devalue a car can go **** themselves....if your not interested keep moving...looking for a buyer not an opinion or pissin contest

Listen mothe ****er...u got anything else to say call me ...423 834 2296. And u don't have any idea why shit hasn't sold...I didnt miss shit...Id say ill walk ur ass in knowledge of cars...y don't u just keep ur goddamn smartass mouth shut and go on ****er. It's a for sale ad not a give your ****in opinion ad...don't give a shit what u think or if anyone agrees with u..people like different shit...I for example u like a damn woman's dd mustang...quit clogging my ad up with ur shit
You are correct ONLY in the fact that the market is not the place for opinion.
I did however take care of him for that.

Oh an no shit u don't make ur money back in mods u ****ing dumbass...got over $40k in it and obviously I'm not tryin to recoup that am I?? Oh and r u the car police on what should and shuldnt be done to vehicles?? i dont think so...its a shelby gt...not 68 gt500 or 69 mach 1 428cj. Just bc u don't have shit don't trash someone else bc they have something you don't and can't have

Oh and to begin with also...nobody asked ur goddamn opinion...I'd love to break ur smartass jaw u damn punk

Since you resorted to name calling, physical threats and screwing up your add worse than he ever could with his opinion I'm closing it.
You will recieve a PM shortly.

BTW, According to your profile you're 26.

Enjoy a couple weeks to reconsider your sale here and your attitude.
Had you simply reported his post and it would have been removed.
Instead we are here.

PS,
You probably will never get close to what you were asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread