FS: 2007 Shelby GT/SC Mustang..5.0 stroker/supercharged/cammed..immalculate!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamb0912

Established Member
Found a new truck I really want and will be a vehicle I can actually put my new baby in...so I close on my house in 3 weeks and if I still have the car it will be traded in on a truck so if interested at all let me know before then...Happy Friday bro's!

blamb0912

Established Member
Ok seriously... To all the low ballers I've heard from this week... Just save it... This is not a low ball car and I will not even listen to those crap offers. Gettin the car for "the right price"...nah..price is $34k and that's it...come actually see the car and you'll see why I'm firm...

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
Really don't want to let it go for this but really want to move this car...$33k absolute bottom...thanks

Last edited:

baSICK5.0

Established Member
free bump just to say i ROFFLED reading this thread of you stating the absolute bottom dollar...then lowering it, over and over

GLWS Bro, thats a really nice ride

blamb0912

Established Member
Yea it a bitch loosing money out the ass but having to sell...idk what roffled is but having to lower your price to be competitive and loosing an ass ton of money really ain't funny

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
Just found out today my wife won't be going back to work near as soon as I thought she would....now I'm FORCED to sell the car ASAP call/text me Reasonable offers guys and come check the car out ASAP 423 834 2296...no trades

baSICK5.0

Established Member
Hate to see someone FORCED to sell their prized ride. it truely is an AWESOME car. Id LOOOVE to have a car like that but frankly even if i had the money... I dont have a place nice enough to keep a car like that. That beauty deserves a heated/cooled garage and absolutely No winter/rain driving. lol

blamb0912

Established Member
Well with her not going back to work and a new house and a new baby and two other cars I just don't want to make a payment for this car to sit...It's gotta go bro's...ttt

blamb0912

Established Member
I'm trying everything in my power to move this car so I MAY take a partial trade on a BMW...99-02 ss camaro...c5 vette...99-04 gt/mach 1 or a CLEAN ram or f150...no junk or over 90k miles

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
not to be a buzz kill but the shelby gt should be left stock. if it looked bone stock and had the engine maybe but with wheels and all other mods it is going to be a tough sell

blamb0912

Established Member
Trust me a dip shit like u isn't going to be a buzz kill, someone who could actually afford the car and knows cars feel free to come look...all guys with a busted 2v gt who thinks literally a set a wheels...custom stripe(that's a Shelby patented stripe) and different hood pins and headlight splitters devalue a car can go **** themselves....if your not interested keep moving...looking for a buyer not an opinion or pissin contest

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Trust me a dip shit like u isn't going to be a buzz kill, someone who could actually afford the car and knows cars feel free to come look...all guys with a busted 2v gt who thinks literally a set a wheels...custom stripe(that's a Shelby patented stripe) and different hood pins and headlight splitters devalue a car can go **** themselves....if your not interested keep moving...looking for a buyer not an opinion or pissin contest

You don't have to trust me but it's probably why the car hasn't sold. I'm sure somebody else will agree with me. You never make your money back in mods. Apparently you missed that. Especially on a Shelby gt

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

blamb0912

Established Member
Listen mothe ****er...u got anything else to say call me ...423 834 2296. And u don't have any idea why shit hasn't sold...I didnt miss shit...Id say ill walk ur ass in knowledge of cars...y don't u just keep ur goddamn smartass mouth shut and go on ****er. It's a for sale ad not a give your ****in opinion ad...don't give a shit what u think or if anyone agrees with u..people like different shit...I for example u like a damn woman's dd mustang...quit clogging my ad up with ur shit

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
Oh an no shit u don't make ur money back in mods u ****ing dumbass...got over $40k in it and obviously I'm not tryin to recoup that am I?? Oh and r u the car police on what should and shuldnt be done to vehicles?? i dont think so...its a shelby gt...not 68 gt500 or 69 mach 1 428cj. Just bc u don't have shit don't trash someone else bc they have something you don't and can't have

Last edited:

blamb0912

Established Member
Oh and to begin with also...nobody asked ur goddamn opinion...I'd love to break ur smartass jaw u damn punk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread