A/C,PS,PW,PDL,CC,etc
Parking Sensors
Dual Power Seats
Sun roof
Hard Tonneau Cover
Towing pkg
Dually.

24k obo.

It'd make a great tow vehicle, and I've seen it a bunch of times..it looks pretty clean. Rob tends to take pretty good care of his vehicles, so I'm sure this one is no different. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll get you his contact info.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Tell your dad it'd be great to pull his new camper.

Seems like a great price for a low mile diesel truck.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I think he's got his heart set on the king ranch. I also think they bailed on the camper, they just want a pickup to have a pickup for whatever reason.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Good price on that. I've pretty much decided I'm going to get rid of my XJ and replace it with a 6.4, the 6.0 prices tempt me but I'm not sure I want to deal with doing everything to make them reliable.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Good price on that. I've pretty much decided I'm going to get rid of my XJ and replace it with a 6.4, the 6.0 prices tempt me but I'm not sure I want to deal with doing everything to make them reliable.

My friend is a diesel mechanic at Ford. Pretty sure he could stud it for you pretty quick, and at a reasonable price too. Plus, they don't all have problems...I know another fella with over 250k on his, all stock, no issues.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I could stud it and delete the EGR and all of that in a weekend, but if I'm going to spend a decent amount of money on a new DD, I want something that's turn key ready to go. The 6.4's seem to be just that with a tune and DPF delete.

Users who are viewing this thread