FS: 2004 tr mach1 44k miles (MA)

Andrewmach1

Established Member
Im selling my 2004 mach1 5spd with 44k miles.
Exterior is in overall good condition, minor scratches on front bumper
Interior is in overall good condition, driver seat bolster is worn from getting in and out.
Clutch is good

List of mods is;
Borla cat back with pypes mufflers/resonators welded in place of borla mufflers
17" Black bullet wheels 10.5" rears, 9" fronts
Eibach sportlines lowering springs

Thats it.

Bought the car in the summer on a total impulse, my friends have mustangs, I love them but this isnt practical for me right now. I do not have the means to keep it as a weekend car.

Asking 13, 500 obo. Dont be shy with offers. Would accept an even trade for a subaru outback, forester, impreza outback sport, legacy/gt. Must be manual transmission. offer other trades as well

There is currently a lien holder. So if anyone is interested in paying cash or check it will take a little bit to get you the title as Crescent credit union has the title.

Im in plymouth, ma and can show the car any week day before 3pm and any time during the week.

I have a posi ported eaton I bought in hopes to eventually install I can sell with the car for a good price.

Pics can be sent thru email or txt until I post up later.
[email protected]
774-836-2164

Last edited:

Andrewmach1

Established Member
Will post pics asap.

Will also trade for equal or lesser value cars ; subaru wrx, subaru forester, outback sport, pretty much any manual transmission subaru, other rwd or awd cars.

Since I still have a loan you could take over the loan and trade me a low value car, around 2k-3k to cover the gap on what I owe to what its worth.

Or if you still have a loan we could just do even trades if its valued correctly (not sure if that's do-able tho)

Really just want to get into a vehicle that Im not afraid to drive in the winter, a little better on gas and a decent daily driver.

howie8124

Established Member
I have a ford fusion that's a great DD! That's too bad your looking into selling the Mach if I could sell my cobra I'd love to take this off your hands... So if you know of anyone looking or a 98 cobra let them know!

Andrewmach1

Established Member
Sorry guys haven't updated this thread in forever.

Car is still for sale, but it needs a throw out bearing. Chirps pretty loud until its warmed up then its good to go.

Will take 12k, lowest I can go. i can Email or txt pics [email protected] 7748362164

Andrewmach1

Established Member
UPDATE:

current pay off on the car is $11,500.

Kbb value private party is $15.8k and trade in value is $13.5k

If someone wants to trade a car worth 2-3k and take over the payments that would be great, or ill ask $12k cash or bank check.

I'm looking to sell/trade this by the end of summer, I no longer have a winter vehicle and do not want to drive this in the winter.

Cars I'd consider trading for: old subarus; imprezas, legacys (sedans and wagons) outback wagons, foresters. Prefer to be manual. Pretty much anything AWD or 4x4 with the capability to put kayaks/bikes on top and gear in the back.

Also consider good sleeper cars. Anything that's a good platform for a future sleeper project, no current project cars tho.

Will do even trades/loan swaps for the right car

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread