FS: 2004 Torch Red Saleen S281-SC Coupe, Va Bch

WydOpen

Established Member
Same information can be found here...PAS Ad

Selling to pick up an 03-04 DSG Cobra 'Vert...

Pics can be found on my CarDomain page here.

Year, Make, Model: 2004 Saleen Mustang S-281 SC #091
Mileage: 6,094 miles
Asking Price: $26,000
Last four VIN: 2319 (for authentic Saleen verification)
Description:
Garage kept, immaculate and showroom condition factory supercharged Saleen coupe. It has never been wrecked, has no body damage, and no repair work. Passes Virginia State safety inspection without issues. Motor was broken in with conventional oil until 1,000 miles and has always been changed with Mobile 1 full synthetic since first oil change. Purchased from Capital Ford of Raleigh, NC in August 2004. Serial Number is 91 of 380. Torch Red exterior with Saleen embossed charcoal leather interior. Comes with all Ford factory options including Mach 460 sound system w/6-disc in-dash, 5-speed manual, Series IV twin-screw blower, chrome wheels with 10" rear wheel upgrade, and 13" front brake upgrade. Comes with standard "E" rear wing, center-exit exhaust, and composite heat extractor hood. Glove box signed by Steve Saleen.

I still have the original Saleen / Eagle 1 car care bag and unused cleaning products, original window sticker, Saleen letter of authenticity (1 of 1 with this color and options), and owner's packet...all convey with sale.

Aftermarket equipment...
- 3M 35% graphite window tint
- Accufab 75mm polished throttle body
- Bassani Catalytic X-Pipe
- Chicane Sport Tuning pulley
- Ford Racing 03/04 Cobra baffled fuel tank with dual fuel pumps
- Ford Racing 42 lb/hr injectors
- Ford Racing 3.73 gears
- Ford Racing Leather Shift Knob
- JLT Cold Air Induction (torch red color-matched)
- Kenwood DDX-8017 Excelon 6.5" Display Navigation/DVD Head Unit
- Mach 1 Grille Delete
- McCullough 9007 8000K True HID lights
- NGK TR6 Plugs
- Redline Tuning QuickLIFT Elite hood struts
- Saleen Car Cover
- SCT Xcal2 custom dyno-tuned
- SCT BA-2800 90mm Big Air MAF

Brent Hughes of DTP Racing in Chesapeake, VA tuned this car and combo using an SCT Xcal2 programmer. Car made 379 rwhp and 408 rwtq. Fuel delivery with the new pumps and injectors to keep up with the smaller pulley was excellent. The BA-2800 fixed the air metering problems of the stock unit. Brent was able to dial in an 11.8:1 A/F ratio across the upper power band. Dyno sheets available with A/F chart.

I still have the stock 65mm throttle body, Saleen 30 lb/hr injectors, and original blower pulley. The factory PowerFlash tune is saved in the SCT Xcal2 programmer. I used a harness adapter and never cut the factory wiring for the Kenwood head unit. Will also come with factory 6-disc head unit, won't be able to tell an aftermarket head unit was installed if you decide to go back to stock.

Just send me a PM or reply to thread if interested. :coolman:

WydOpen

Established Member
bellybumpsm1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread