FS: 2004 Torch Red, 15,XXX Miles, Ohio

jhndrc

Established Member
Pics can be found here:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=206793767

2004 Ford Mustang Cobra
Torch Red
As of today (8/28), the car has 15,600 miles.
$26,500/Offer
I am located in northern Ohio.

The oil is changed every ~3,000 miles using Amsoil oil & filters. With the mods listed below, it made 475 HP and 492 FT-LBS. The pulley was installed at 10,000 miles. The stock Goodyear Eagle F1s are mounted on the front, and Nitto NT555R drag radials are mounted on the rear. The tires have a couple thousand miles left on them, but they are getting close to the wear indicators.

I am the first owner. I bought the car in July '04. The car is garage kept and only driven on nice days. It is stored during the winters. There are no scratches or dents. There were a couple very small rock chips that were touched up using factory touch up paint and clear coat. The car is waxed regularly, and it was clay barred earlier this year. The interior is also in excellent condition. The car has never been smoked in.

Mods:
K&N FIPK
Magnaflow X-Pipe w/ Cats
Magnaflow Cat Back
LFP 2.8” Pulley with Idler
Diablosport Predator Custom Tune
MGW Short Throw Shifter
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs

Last edited:

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
bump for a nice car, what part of Ohio are you in? I live in Sheffield Lake, Lorain County

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
Wish I would have known about this a few weeks ago... I'm in Amherst and would have definitely checked this one out.

jhndrc

Established Member
GETTEUP said:
bump for a nice car, what part of Ohio are you in? I live in Sheffield Lake, Lorain County

Thanks. I live near Oberlin & work in Elyria. I didn't think there were any other terminators in Lorain county. I never see them around here.

jhndrc

Established Member
Still for sale...

The mileage is up to 15,600. Just changed the oil & filter.

The price is not firm, so make an offer if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread