FS: 2004 Supercharged Mach 1

Palmer

Established Member
Updated with underhood pic. I found a GT500 I like so I'm entertaining selling the Mach 1 again. If anybody wants it the way it sits now is the time to jump on it because I plan on listing the True Forged wheels and Procharger kit locally sometime soon and putting the car back to stock so I can make more money than selling it with everything for $16k.

Palmer

Established Member
Procharger and T56 are sold and being removed this weekend. I also have a possible buyer for the True Forged wheels so they will hopefully be gone also. It will be NA and have a 3650 in it if someone is interested in the car like that.

Palmer

Established Member
Clean retail is $12k on the car and it is a very clean car other than some drivers seat bolster wear. Paint and body are pretty much flawless and the car will still have all of the suspension and built rearend so I think $12k is fair. I can't believe nobody wanted it with all of the other mods for $16k. I know it has higher miles than some people want, but it is in amazing condition and runs very strong. I'd even consider selling it for less if someone wanted it without a transmission, but I don't expect that to happen. Just putting that out there in case someone wanted a good auto swap candidate and planned on building the car.

CCM302

Established Member
Will it also be returned to stock-ish injectors and with a tune or would one need to get one purchase?

Palmer

Established Member
It will have stock injectors, stock airbox setup, a nice TR3650 with an MGW shifter, and will have a stock tune. I will make sure it's running correctly for whoever buys it.

Palmer

Established Member
Let me get those coil covers!

All of the suspension, built SRA, and full exhaust is staying on the car. I don't have the time or want to put in the effort to swap it all. You need to buy my True Forged wheels they would look amazing on your car.

Zemedici

Established Member
Damn should have kept it all together, would have sold at that price with time. Was a great price.

stroked mach

Established Member
have always loved your car man sad to see her torn apart like that lol but you will come out in the long run with more money and I cant blame you on that one.. bump for a clean car

Palmer

Established Member
Thanks guys I didn't want to tear it apart, but never got any serious people interested in it. I made $8k between the Procharger setup, T56, and the wheels so I'm definitely coming out ahead. I figured it would've sold pretty quick, but wasn't quick enough.

Palmer

Established Member
I'd love to get this thing moved in the next week or so if anyone is interested. Here's a basic rundown of the car now. Wrinkle black powdercoated valve covers, Lethal Performance head cooling mod, BBK longtime headers, BBK x-pipe, Bassani catback exhaust, MGW shifter, Koni orange shocks/struts, H&R super sport springs, Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates, Maximum Motorsports braided brake lines, Maximum Motorsports sway bar end links and bushings, Maximum Motorsports urethane isolators, Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors, Steeda Balljoints, upper and lower rear control arms, 4.10 gears, Moser 31 spline axles, Auburn differential, slotted and drilled rotors, MRT hood struts, shorty antenna, Mach 1 floor mats, Mach 1 build certificate, window sticker and other documentation. This car is in amazing condition you will not be disappointed. The car has the factory wheels back on it now. I will post some updated photos of it in a few days and maybe a new for sale thread.

Users who are viewing this thread