FS: 2004 Mustang GT, Saleen Body Kit, 64K Miles! Houston TX

Brent16

Established Member
I am posting this for my brother. Him and his wife are about to have their first child, so he needs to get rid of the mustang and get a more family like car. It is a Red 2004 Mustang GT 5- speed with a little over 64,000 miles on it. All body panels are real Saleen pieces and the wheels are real Saleen wheels as well. The car also has an aftermarket carbon fiber hood. There is a little bit of bubbling in the paint on the front bumper from this hot Texas sun, but other than that the paint is very nice, no scratches. You're not going to find a nicer/cleaner 04 mustang than this one, absolutely no tears or wear in the leather seats or any interior. The car does have a reconditioned title, we bought the car, with around 2000 miles on it, hit in the front. It was fixed by our dad who has been fixing cars for over 30 years now. Ever since then it has been driven by my brother.

He is asking 12,000 OBO, not really interested in trades, the only ones being considered would be 4-door sedans or suvs, "Family" cars. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected] or you can pm me.

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread