Danny281

Established Member
For Sale

Name: Daniel I. Ruelas
Location (city, state): El Paso, TX
Items being sold: 2004 Mustang GT 40th Anniversary
Price: New price lowered to $9,000
Picture(s) of item:

Up for sale is my 2004 Mustang GT is a 40th Anniversary. The color is black and the paint is in immaculate condition its literally like looking in a mirror no swirls, rock chips, or holograms at all. I only used high quality detailing products on it. I have a couple of thousands of $ in performance, suspension and appearance upgrades, all using quality aftermarket parts. Oil changed every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic 5W-20 and a K&N HP-2010 Oil filter. I did the 100K maintenance tune about a year and a half ago, changing Timing Chains, guides, tensioners, tensioner arms, gaskets, fuel filter, starter, NGK Iridium spark plugs, etc. I only ever filled up with Chevron or Shell Gasoline. 108,000 miles on the ODO. No additional maintenance is needed other than keeping up with the oil changes. The interior is in great condition, the leather seats are black and are in great condition zero snags or tears. The rear leather seats look the same as they were new from the factory. I am selling to upgrade to a 2004 Terminator Cobra. NADA price is at $11,325 I am asking for $9,000. I am the owner of the Mustang GT and have a clean title on hand. You can also see more pics in my garage some are older but if your really interested I will take new photos of what areas you would like to see. The Gt is also up for sale locally so if it sells locally I will post indicating the sale is done. If I dont get to a buyer, for my GT I will keep it. Buyer is responsible for shipping fees. Call 915-799-8292

Performance:

Accufab Upper Plenum
Accufab 70 mm Throttle Body
SLP Long Tube Headers
Catted X-Pipe not sure of maker came with the GT vehicle when purchased.
SLP Loudmouth Catback
K&N FIPK

Interior:

Pro 5.0 Short Throw Shifter
Ford Racing Bullitt Pedals
Bullitt Door Knobs
20% Tint on doors and sides glass and 15% on rear glass

Exterior:

Xenon Headlights Bulbs and New Headlights
Shaved Rear GT Emblem
Smoked Headlights
Mach 1 Grill Delete
Mach 1 Lower Chin
18 x 10" and 18 x 9" Cobra R's
Tires are Nitto 555's 275's and 245's
Ford Racing Bullitt Gas Door

Suspension:

Tokico HP Struts / Shocks
Granatelli Adjustable Rear LCA's
H&R Super Sport Lowering Springs
Maximum Motorsport Caster/Camber Plates
Energy Isolators
Professionally Aligned by JAMS in El Paso

IMAG0069.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

IMAG0148.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

IMAG0153.jpg

IMAG0054.jpg

IMAG0056.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

Last edited:

Danny281

Established Member
GLWS from a fellow el pasoan now living in DFW! Goodluck.

Is the mileage a mistake? That thing is spotless

Thanks alot guys and no the milage is not a mistake. I have spent countless hours correcting the paint on it to make it reflect light perfectly using high quality detailing products, tools, etc. I started out just trying to shine it up a bit a few years ago and now it has become a hobby in which I have even become a member on a detailing specific forum. I have already invested over 3k in this hobby alone. But I have to say it is very rewarding and fun to be able to make a vehicle look better than when the day you bought it. Funny thing is it has never been entered in a car show, but I know if I were to enter it it would win something just for the fact that that paint is in very good condition. I always get comments on it. One guy even told me that it looks like a mirror on wheels.:coolman:

Last edited:

Danny281

Established Member
New price $9500 would like to see this go soon. I am in search for a 2004 Comp Orange low milage Cobra (coupe):)

finaliize

Established Member
I feel your pain man. My GT has been up around the same amount of time and no bites. However once I put it on craigslist and autotrader my phone was blowing up. GLWS from a fellow black GT owner.

Danny281

Established Member
Some updated pics to show how its currently looking with 2 coats of Menzerna Powerlock. Still for sale

WENT TO THE CAR WASH UP THE STREET TO DRY IT WITH PRIMA SLICK AND SOME CG MONSTER MICROFIBERS. I DIDNT WANT TO TAKE OUT THE HALOGENS THIS TIME FOR LIGHTING SO I WENT THERE TO USES THEIRS, NO WASHING WAS DONE THERE WHAT SO EVER;)
IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136-1.jpg

IMAG0137-1.jpg

IMAG0138-1.jpg

IMAG0140-1.jpg

IMAG0141-1.jpg

IMAG0142-1.jpg

IMAG0143-1.jpg

IMAG0147-1.jpg