Fs 2004 black cobra

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
Hey what's up svtp, well the time has come for me to sell my dream car. An opportunity came up for me to get my first home and I have to jump on it.it sucks but I know it'll be for something better. Well the car is a black 2004 cobra black on black. The car currently has 52k original miles on it, vehicle has a salvage rebuilt title due to it being a recovered theft. It has never been in a accident what so ever, it's straight as an arrow.i have pictures of how I got before to show you guys the shape it was in and what I did to get it to where it's at now. If you have any questions on this I gladly answer your questions. Asking price is set to 21k obo. Call or text me at 915-276-2415 names Ralph

Here's a video of me at the dragstrip.
http://youtu.be/WXVpxfT0nC0

Here are some photos of the car

IMAG0277.jpg

IMAG0276.jpg

IMAG0275.jpg

IMAG0273.jpg

IMAG0274.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

Mods are on my sig

Last edited:

res0n0xg

Established Member
Seems like a super nice car but it's worth about 21k with those miles with a clear title man. You're going to have to realize how much that's going to hurt you.

04svtcobrablack

Established Member
I know that will hurt me but that's why I put my price obo. Car rides and drives like new. I don't want to sell but I would rather get a home right now.

05SRT420

Established Member
Take the kelly blue book or NADA value, take 30% from that's what someone will pay.

Clean car though.

Users who are viewing this thread