FS 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra w/minor mods

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
SPD03Snake said:
ttt.... No one interested???
would you be interested in a trade and some cash??? 04 GT with 4,500 miles and over 8,000 bucks in upgrades???? Let me know if so i live in Evansville!! Thanks Chad

SPD03Snake

2 Snakes in my Garage...
Established Member
Chad,
I am really not to interested in a trade. I am only selling this one because I have another 03 Snake in my garage. But I will keep it in mind..
Thanks for the bump....

Brandon

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
04OrangePeel said:
would you be interested in a trade and some cash??? 04 GT with 4,500 miles and over 8,000 bucks in upgrades???? Let me know if so i live in Evansville!! Thanks Chad

Please keep it in mind.....I would love to have this yellow snake!!! Let me know if you want to take a look at my car and remember....Cash and a car for your Cobra!!! Thanks Man, :poke:

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
If it was another 6 months, I would be looking at it.
I have to wait until the wife gets out of school, and gets a job before I get something.
Good luck with the sale.

If you still have it in January, I will hit you up.

SPD03Snake

2 Snakes in my Garage...
Established Member
thetastelingers said:
If it was another 6 months, I would be looking at it.
I have to wait until the wife gets out of school, and gets a job before I get something.
Good luck with the sale.

If you still have it in January, I will hit you up.

The way it has been going, I will have this car till then... No one seems to be interested? Guess I am doing something wrong....

AlexBG

Rock N' Roll
Established Member
im interested in it ....

but i just started on a new job ...

i gotta wait atleast 90 days to see if this deal goes down...
if it does... then .. ill be glad to take it off your hands for around 23000 or 23500.

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
SPD03Snake said:
The way it has been going, I will have this car till then... No one seems to be interested? Guess I am doing something wrong....

o.k. well the Wife gets out of school in December, and we are making a move to Tennessee, then I will be getting something in January.
I will keep a watch and if you still have it, I will be in touch.
Just roll it back in the garage, and put a cover on it, then let this thread die back about 25 pages until January. :)

Last edited:

SPD03Snake

2 Snakes in my Garage...
Established Member
I keep bumping the thread thinking some new interest will come along. Maybe I should just let it die and wait till Jan.....

04OrangePeel

03Zinc
Established Member
SPD03Snake said:

Not true....I'am very interested in that car.....I'am still trying to seel mine.....want to re think the trade and some cash??? You could prob. sell the Gt much easier than the Cobra.....Gas,Ins, Etc. But I do love that car!!! So Pm if you want to make a deal!!! Later, Chad

brandct

Established Member
It is now at John Jones Chevrolet in Salem Indiana and they are asking 24900 if anyone wants the number let me know nad I will get it.

Users who are viewing this thread