FS: 2003 TR Coupe

laruei

Established Member
For sale is an award winning 2003 Torch Red Cobra #1484 that I have owned since 3/12/2008 with 56,399 on the clock. I am the 2nd owner and I am selling because I need to buy a house, and family comes first.

The car has 91,112 miles but you wouldn't know it by looking at it.

The car won the "Award of Excellence" from Discount Tire in October 2014 at the 35th Annual Mustangs by the Bay.

Interior
Glovebox signed by John Coletti (see pic as proof)
Autopower bolt in 4 point roll cage with full options (removable harness bar and removable vertical bar)
Mounted to cage is camera mount and external mic for use with GoPro.
Custom made (by cbradley) lifetime warranty shift knob
Passenger window auto down function
Valentine rear view mirror mount with tucked away wiring
Aeroforce gauge with add on oil pressure and higher boost readings
Hilton boost 15lb overlay
Grey on black seats
Brand new evaporator for AC system
Still has stock 6 disc Mach stereo system but is wired front to rear for aftermarket setup (rca, turn on and power wire)

Exterior
New headlight housings with 4300k Slim ballast HID's
Yellow tinted fogs
CCW classics 18x9.5 & 18x11 (Nitto 275 fronts and New Mickey 305 Dr's rear)
Front Cobra emblem
Side mirror rattle fix
The front bumper was replaced by me and color matched years ago as when I bought the car the stock wasn't looking good and had holes in it for a plate.

Mods-
Engine related:
When replacement installed it got a new Ford oil pump and Stewart low drag water pump
Lifetime Mishimoto radiator with new aftermarket fan and new 170 degree thermostat
Custom made head cooling mod with PTFE -8 line
Replacement ford racing coils and NGK TR6 plugs
New (less than 3k miles on it) Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid Cooled blower with pulleys for 15psi and 24psi
Stiegemeier ported lower intake
New JLT High boost intake (installed with KB) and SCT BA3000 MAF
Bosch 105lb injectors in Fore Rails
Division X hat (and aftermarket return wiring) with dual 405 pumps to -8 PTFE hose to Summit 10micron filter and custom tank drain to fuel rails to Fore f1i regulator (mounted in fender well for heat reduction) to -8 PTFE return. This entire system was pieced together and assembled by me (that includes hose ends and I have never had a leaking fuel hose)
Canton windage tray and Canton road race pan with baffles (10 quarts)
Bassani stainless mid length headers to Bassani stainless x pipe (currently off road-ish) to Bassani stainless 2.5" cat back with slash cut tips (don't make these particular ones anymore)
EGR Delete kit
Poly engine mounts, poly rack mounts, and poly end link bushings
All black Billet Flow idlers
UPR Lifetime Chromoly K member with optional tow hooks and coilover kit
Custom made oil filter relocation using PTFE hoses and PH1A filter (needed because of K member not installed yet)
Brand new AC system. EVERY component replaced in the last year (was trying to make killer chiller work for me but couldn't)
Huge CXracing front mount heat exchanger on custom brackets to 5 Gal trunk tank (all ¾" hose and no bends)
Billet-tech 170amp 10 year warranty alternator with PA Performance 4AWG power wire to battery
Odyssey in custom made (by me) battery box in stock location (saves 15lbs)
No Lift shift (2 step and no lift features) -- Which is why it will shoot flames
Power steering reservoir relocation
Hood slam fix
SCT X3 Tuner with pump and e85 tune.
Wire tuck done by me, tuning by Racers Edge Tuning

Drivetrain:
Brembo Cobra R front brake kit with new Raybestos heavy duty rotors F&R and Hawk pads F&R
Custom made brake cooling ducts from bumper (NASCAR ducting, not cheap sewer tubing)
McCleod RXT 26 spline twin disk clutch, rebuilt McCleod flywheel and 26 spline input. All ARP bolts used
Replacement Transmission mount
Fore micro click clutch adjuster and quadrant, new Ford racing clutch cable
SLP Line Lock
Mobil 1 Synthetic ATF in trans
Two new Ford half shafts (have 1 extra that comes with the car)
MGW shifter
Stiffler drive shaft hoop
Maximum motorsports full length sub-frame connectors
Maximum motorsports caster & camber plates
LPW Diff cover, full tilt boogie full diff bushing kit with bump steer and toe links kit (pic doesn't have toe links yet)
H&R Race springs in rear (no iso)
Clutch pack in diff rebuilt, Mobil 1 Synthetic Diff Fluid with Ford friction modifier added
ARP rear wheel studs with open lug nuts
Locking lug nuts front and rear (rears not installed yet because the ARP lug nuts bottom out socket but the socket just needs drilled out)

Car comes with some spare parts, extra parts and a literal bucket of documentation.

The car is in great shape and you won't be disappointed. Clean California title in hand and can provide Carfax upon request. Car was also just re-registered and smogged.

Text at 858-531-9948 (prefer text for initial questions so I can keep track of who I talked to)

$24,000

Thanks for looking.

Videos of the car here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/laruei/videos

Pics: The first 19 were taken this morning.
(you dont have to sign up for dropbox and if you click the pics they will go full size)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2fytfadeo99xtrn/AACXwGp2OJrvgEUnVvlpwHm8a?dl=0

2015-08-15%2012.32.40.jpg

10.JPG

7.JPG

21.jpg

Last edited:

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Is the part # on the battery, PC1200LMJT? If it saved you 15#'s, this is worth it to me over relocating. Beautiful car by the way and good luck with the sale.

MG01GT

Established Member
Been drooling over your car on craigslist... beautiful man!! Waiting to unload my 2013... otherwise Id be all over this!!!

laruei

Established Member
Local guy looking to come buy the car but they have fallen through before. So bump :)

azvnm

Established Member
Hope the sale goes through, this is probably the nicest termi ive ever seen!

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
Thank you^

Im going to Texas until the new years but Im still taking offers and answering questions.

Users who are viewing this thread