FS: 2003 Saleen Cobra (# 250) Rare 1 of 2 car (trades maybe)

Woody6799

Established Member
this thread is from 2010 there home slice.... although the ad says it was in the Paul Walker collection, thats pretty cool.

Last edited:

Cobra700

Established Member
Yes I understand that. I found it on eBay and was interested so I've been doing my research as anyone should.
So far it has lead me here, (CobraRacer) then I found it listed at http://www.russoandsteele.com/past-collector-car/2003-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Saleen/41262 and now on eBay. Somehow somewhere in between it was Roger Rodas/Paul Walkers?? Dunno, something fishy. Also that she had a KB and other stuff that's now gone....

cmnorman

Established Member
It's also missing the 250 off the front bumper. And the cobra emblem is now a pony, on the Russo and Steele auction it still had the snake. Agreed that something seems fishy.

Last edited:

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
How do you know it's the same car? Does it have the same Vin (sorry it's late and I'm not gonna go into super detective mode) because the eBay listing you posted had a stock Eaton on it and not the Kenne bell 2.2 like ops car.

Part of the reason I ask is I knew the owner before the op of this thread so I have some interest in it.

Users who are viewing this thread