FS: 2003 Mach 1

DubStepSnake

Established Member
A buddy of mine is selling his mach, told him i would lay down a thread for him here for the SVT community to take a quick look as soon as he posted his ad. Seriously needs Mick's. Threw mine on it and it hooked like a dream.

2003 Mustang Mach 1

if you cannot get ahold of him drop me a pm and ill get in touch with him with your contact information

Last edited:

2004SuperSnake

Absolutely beautiful Mach! That's probably the best looking mustang I've ever seen. I've been thinking about getting rid of my cobra and building up a Mach. I tried calling but for some reason it keeps saying the phone is out of the service area. What is your buddy's email?

By the way, does your cobra have some slight damage on the front bumper? I think I see it regularly on State Line. Pretty good looking car man. Maybe we could run our Cobras head to head some time.

2004SuperSnake

Yeah man, it looks pretty messed up bro. That's a really nice Mach but I don't think I could come up with the cash right now. PM me if you ever want to do some runs on 435 or something. What does you Cobra run in the quarter?

Users who are viewing this thread