FS: 2003 Mach 1 60k Miles - T56 Street/Road Course Setup

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
>>> SOLD <<<

2003 Mach 1 in Black. Located in 08520, New Jersey. Just rolled over 60,000 miles on the chassis.

Asking $14,000 OBO

I've had the car for about 8 years and only put 15k miles on it. I used it for some HPDE type road course events down at NJMP a handful of times over the last few years. It was tuned at Big Daddy Performance in Lakewood, NJ and made 336whp/342wtq (graph in imgur album). Been on the fence for awhile on whether or not to put more mods on it (like an IRS) but I'm looking at a new truck and the Mach (plus my lovely old Toyota) would need to go. The Cobra R Wheels/Toyo Tires or 3.73 Gear Kit don't need to be included with the sale if you don't want them.

Car runs great and pulls hard. Oil pressure is around 30 psi at hot idle, 90~ @ 2000+ RPM. I usually alternate daily-ing it and my truck depending on weather.

Engine:
(Rebuilt shortly after I bought the car by Fonse Performance in NJ so about 15k miles on engine now. Omg that machining/labor bill..)
  • ARP Head Studs
  • Manley "Platinum Series" Flat Top Pistons
  • Manley H-Beam Rods
  • Manley Nextek Valve Springs
  • MMR/IWIS Secondary Chains
  • Melling High Volume Oil Pump
  • Canton Racing "Road Race" Oil Pan + Windage Tray
  • MMR Remote Oil Filter Relocation + Remote Mount
  • Earl's Remote Oil Thermostat
  • Mocal/Setrab 16 Row 235mm Oil Cooler
  • LCM Head Cooling Mod
  • SVE Aluminum Radiator
  • JLT Intake
  • SCT/Bama SF3/X3 Tuner
  • Ford Racing Coil Covers

Exhaust:
  • SLP Long Tube Headers
  • BBK H-Pipe
  • SLP Loudmouth 2 Cat-Back

Drivetrain:
  • Tremec Cobra T-56 - Stage 1 Rebuild by Tick Performance - January 2017
  • 26 Spline Input Shaft
  • SPEC Billet Aluminum Flywheel
  • Exedy Mach 400 Stage 1 Clutch Kit
  • Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
  • Ford Racing 4.10 Rear Gear (I also have a whole install kit for 3.73 gears sitting here)
  • Steeda Tri-Ax Short Shifter

Suspension:
  • H&R Super Sport Springs
  • Maximum Motorsports Camber/Caster Plates
  • Maximum Motorsports Full Length Weld-In Subframe Connectors

Brakes:
  • Stoptech/Centric Rotors
  • Hawk HP+ Brake Pads
  • (I think I have a whole set of street pads/rotors sitting around)
  • Goodridge & J&M Stainless Steel Lines Front & Back
  • Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid
  • 2" Brake Ducts

Interior:
  • SVE FR500 Style Steering Wheel (Original wheel was gross and disintegrating)
  • STACK Pro-Control Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp Gauges
  • JVC Headunit (I also have original headunit)

Wheels/Tires
:
  • American Muscle SC Wheels 17x9, 17x10 I believe
  • Sumitomo HTR-Z Tires 275 Front / 315 Rear
  • Genuine Cobra R Wheels (Okay shape, one needed minor welding on lip when I bought it)
  • Toyo Proxes R888 275/35/18s on the Cobra R Wheels (Handful of track events. Still tread left. Stored indoors)

Misc Notes:
  • Fresh NJ Inspection Sticker good til 4/21. Did not pay for it.
  • Thick folder of paperwork for parts and labor since I've owned it.
  • Fuel Pump Replaced w/ Delphi Unit after original failed @ 54k miles.
  • ABS Pump/Modulator thing replaced after that started acting up.
  • A/C Accumulator replaced and system recharged. Blows cold.
  • Front Bumper Cover paint is not good and cover is slightly damaged. Back in 2012, story involving a deer, a beautiful repair job and update to '99 Cobra Bumper, then a dumb mistake a week later, bumper cover was slightly damaged again and I just repainted it myself. Body work is not my area of expertise. There was never any serious damage to the structure or anything, just scratched paint and such. I have pictures of the deer damage if you need to see it.
  • Exterior is the only not-that-great part. Some TLC/good detail/paint restoration would do it wonders if you're into that sort of thing.
Link to Imgur album with these pics and some extra - Mach 1 Pictures

yV1ElK5.jpg

7N0LYED.jpg

ttf6jl7.jpg

u5aoH4y.jpg

ydkQNyy.jpg

8XRuXlU.jpg

wbXC4qV.jpg

xb7FEGV.jpg

Last edited:

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Car still available.

• Oil Temp gauge is fixed.
  • Fresh oil change. About 11 quarts of Castrol Syntec 5w-30. (I've sent the oil out to Blackstone Labs since the engine was rebuilt and have the paperwork for that. Came up good.) I used Amsoil's Dominator oil during track season.
  • Forgot to mention that I have a thick folder full of all the invoices and such for the car.
  • I think I may have a whole spare set of pads and rotors that was intended to be for street use? I ended up just leaving the track rotors/pads on it all year round.
  • Misc other spare parts laying around.

I forgot that the rear defroster hasn't been working for many years now (I didn't drive it in bad weather so never needed it) so I'm in the process of reattaching the tab to fix that. And I think I'm going to end up selling the 3.73 rear gear kit and Cobra R wheels/Toyo tires separately.

SeikenFreak

2 Scoops
Established Member
Alright, I think she is as good to go as ever. Going to list it up in various places and push to sell.

• Fresh NJ Inspection Sticker good til 4/21. Passed legit and did not pay for it.
  • Rear defroster is repaired
  • Nice light detailing pass on the interior over the weekend. All clean.

Nothing else I can really do at this point. I can get compression numbers together if someone wants them. Weather would have to be nice during the weekend.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread