FS: 2003 Mach 1 5spd, Central CA $9,500

Renegade90

Established Member
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm going to apologize ahead of time, this is pretty much straight out of my craigslist ad.

Selling my Zinc Yellow 2003 Mach 1, it's a 5 speed manual with a rebuilt 3650 with about 10-15K miles on it, car its self has 126,xxx miles but has plenty of life, I am the second owner of the car, which has nearly all highway miles on it. Interior is nearly perfect except for a small blemish in the bottom of the rear seat from the previous owner. This is NOT a GT with a dress up package, it is a limited production model with a 10:1compression DOHC aluminum 4.6 that last dynoed at 290RWHP and 320RWTQ.

Modifications include a Steeda tri-ax shifter with their billet Pro-street handle, FRPP 4.10 gears with a new trac-lok from summit racing, carbon clutch pack, and moser 28 spline axles, differential parts have about 1000miles on them. It also has a JLT cold air intake, spintech side exit exhaust with one-off mufflers for a distinct sound, solid "weight jacker" lower rear control arms, Eibach Pro-Kit springs, rear springs from a 84 GT (for better traction), a "canned" 91oct SCT tune, American muscle tinted head lights, Roush spoiler, 18x9 black deep dish "bullet" wheels with new 265/35/18 Toyo R1Rs up front, 18x10 black deep dish "bullet" wheels with new 305 /45/18 Nitto NT05R drag radials in the rear, full length welded in Spintech subframe connectors, true HID lights, and slotted and drilled front rotors. Im sure I'm forgetting a few mods.

All services done regularly, oil changed less than 1000 miles ago, passed smog not too long ago, new battery, ceramic brake pads.

It has been in one small accident where a dog ran out in front of me which knocked out the drivers side fog light, it also has a few paint chips due to living in the country.

Price is $9,500obo, serious offers only. call or text Shane at 559-301-6584 for questions or to set up a time to look at it. I can text or email you new pictures from my phone but can't post them on here since I lost the cord to my camera.

I have extra brand new parts that I can throw in for the right price also.

132-1.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

120.jpg

DSC01353.jpg

DSC01162.jpg

DSC01171-1.jpg

DSC01169.jpg

Last edited:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
i've seen the front of this mach many times, never the back... free bump...

Users who are viewing this thread